14. Your Body Against Mine

Jungkook reached his office and stopped in the doorway, his gaze landing on Jimin

The omega was standing near the bookshelf arranging files with his delicate, tiny hands.

Jungkook leaned against the wall, his hands in his pockets, watching Jimin with a soft smile. Jimin, unaware of Jungkook's presence, continued his task, walking cutely from one end of the shelf to the other.

As Jimin attempted to reach a file on the top shelf, he found it just out of his reach.

He pouted, stomping his feet in frustration, and muttered to himself,
"Why is everything so high? I wish I were a little taller... just a little bit more"

Jungkook chuckled softly at Jimin's adorable display.

He walked over pressing his chest lightly against Jimin's back as he reached up to retrieve the file. Jimin's breath hitched, and his cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

"Here you go" Jungkook said in a deep, soothing voice handing the file to Jimin.

"You should ask for help when you need it"

Jimin took the file his hands trembling slightly.

"T-Thank you Mr Jeon" he stammered, his heart racing.

Jungkook gently pinned Jimin between his muscular body and the bookshelf staring down at him with eyes filled with love and affection.

Jimin blushed deeply his eyes darting down to avoid Jungkook's intense gaze then peeking up shyly before looking down again.

"You're welcome" Jungkook murmured, his voice low and husky.

"You know you can always rely on me"

Jimin nodded, his mind racing. Oh my god, he's so close.

Why is he so close? he thought, his heart pounding in his chest.

What do I do?

"Jimin" Jungkook continued, his voice even softer now "you don't have to do everything on your own. I'm here for you."

Jimin finally looked up, meeting Jungkook's gaze. "I-I know. It's just... I'm not used to asking for help. Thank you, Mr Jeon"

Jungkook smiled, his hand moving to gently cup Jimin's cheek. "You're too precious for this world, Jimin. Always so hardworking and independent"

Jimin's blush deepened, and he felt like his heart might burst from the affection in Jungkook's eyes.
"Mr Jeon... you're making me blush"

Jungkook chuckled softly his thumb brushing against Jimin's cheek.

"Good. You look even more beautiful when you blush."

Jimin's eyes widened, and he shyly looked down again, his heart fluttering. "T-Thank you..."

Jungkook leaned in closer, their foreheads nearly touching. "I mean it Jimin. You're special. Don't ever forget that."