03.

"Your targets are a Honju and 36 Yoju that have been placed in the urban training area. These Kaiju caused 16 fatalities in Hachioji last year." Your voice was heard in their earpiece, you're viewing everyone in the operation room, thanks to the drones that surrounds them and are scattered inside the training ground. "We caught them alive to serve them as training aids. You guys will be fighting them with Anti-Kaiju weapons."

Hoshina was just quietly standing beside you, everyone was anticipating for the signal that you'll give them so they could run outside of the line and onto the grounds where they can showcase their skills. "You will all be tracked with a drone that will monitor your actions. If we decides that your life is in danger, we'll remotely activate the shield in your suit, but be aware that this will mean you fail."

"To be honest," Hoshina place his finger on his earpiece as he take the part of giving the warning to everyone. "We can't guarantee that you'll survive this next part." There might be casualties that could happen, applicants could be wounded or receive an injury from the Kaijus, or worst.. death.

"Only if you're willing to accept that, then..." Hoshina's voice was low as he eyed the screen. "Go." That was all it took for everyone to take off. Immediately running off the line, crowding over at an area as they locate a Yoju. "Good luck, everyone." That was the last thing you said before you tap your earpiece and signal to Okonogi to show you a live video of Kikoru.

And you can say that you're impress. She was, after all, got accepted into the California Neutralization University.. she must have learned some thing there and had trained herself while she stays there. Without even a full minute, she manage to take down a Yoju with three hits.

"Yoju 12 down." Okonogi announced, giving them a little bit of a hand as he goes over the number of Yoju, but she didn't tell them their location or their weaknesses is. After all, this is an exam to test their skills, knowledge, and how well they adapt to the situation.

"Yoju 03 down."

Tucking a strand of hair that had fallen on your face as you keep watching your little sister jump off a building and killing the Yoju that Hoshina had a hard time organising inside the training ground so easily. It was like breathing to her, easily taking down the Yoju with three to five hits, not knowing where their weak spot lies within as her bullet pierced through their skin so easily because of her prowess.

You glanced at the door of the operation room when it opened, a somewhat surprise hum left your lips when you who it was that entered the operation room. "Oh, I forgot." Hoshina spoke out once again. "Captain Ashiro Mina is here for the test as well." She was quiet as her eyes focused on the screen, she was wearing the standard uniform of the Defense Force and underneath was her combat suit.

"Do your best to look good for her." All he stated before cutting off his communication to the examinees. There were multiple windows open in the huge screen, showing the different point of views of the examinees, giving you a clear show of what they're doing.

"Which one of the examinees caught your eyes, [Name]-chan?" Hoshina leaned closer to you, his usual close eyes were staring at you, a jovial expression plastered on his face. "Eh?" He already knew the answer for that, it would be your younger sister since she was showing great skills even though she hasn't fully joined the force.

"Probably Hibino Kafka?" His lips formed an 'o' and you can feel Ashiro's eyes on your head. "Why's that?" Hoshina saw the old guy to be a comic relief for him, remembering how he laugh so loud earlier that it made him clutch his stomach. "For someone who is in his early thirty's, he still somehow had the perseverance to move forward." Your eyes stared at the screen, seeing how he instructed Izumo Haruichi about aiming the Yoju at its weak spot, the stomach.