CHAPTER 5 : HIS JEALOUSY ♡

Suraj uncle who is our caretaker drop us at the school and we three get inside the school

"Gyanyuuuu"
" Ishuuuuuuuu"
Trisha and abhigyaan who is my younger brother squealed in happiness and hug each other like they didn't meet each other from years.
" Stop being dramatic you are standing at school"
I said while smacking his head who pouted at me and whined at dii
" Sooo see naa "
Dii narrow her eyes at me which I just sigh and stand beside Darsh and look at him, Kabir and Trisha who are gossiping like a aunties.
" You three are behaving like a padosan wali aunty "
Darsh exclaim which I bite my lips to control my laughter.
" And you two are behaving like a oldies .."
Abhigyaan mocked made everyone laughed earn a glare from me . I ignored him and start talking with dii and Darsh .
In between we heard a voice which looks like a yelling we turn to found my little Jaan .
" Gyannnn babyyyyyyy"
" Rooooo babyyyyyy"
She and abhigyaan both squealed and hug each other to catch everyone attention.
Why not they both are inseparable BFF
But looking at her in someone else's arms who is my brother didn't fine with me well ...I fist my hand to control myself ..
"Gosh girl you are looking gorgeous hayeeee "
Abhigyaan said which made her smile and playfully hit his arms.
" I know tell me something new "
She said while flipping her hairs with giggle.
She never smile at me like that heck and also never behave like this with me
My thoughts got broke when I heard Kabir who whisper
" Jali na Teri jali na dekh kese has rahe h ye Dono "
I look at them who are laughing and touching each other arms which made my anger risen up .
" Don't you think Abhi they BOTH have something something?"
Darsh whisper but my eyes fixed on them but my mind occupied with there thoughts.
Are they having something?
" But why we are telling him ? He didn't like her right Abhi ?"
Kabir whisper with sweetness which made me glare both of them.
" Are you both stopping or I made you shut up "
I warned them which they both passed me a smirk by ignoring both of them I look at her who is still talking with him
" Ahm ahm "
I cleared my throat To gain her attention but unfortunately they all look at me and she said innocently
" Vicks ki goli du mere pass Hai "
Before I say anything to her abhigyaan said
" No roo baby Bhai didn't like ginger flavour he likes menthol flavour "
She made o face and everyone try hard not to laugh I shot a glare at everyone except her .
"Maybe the bell is ringing we should go "
I said while making my way between her and abhigyaan while taking Vicks from her hand and whisper
" Thank you "
She looks at me with shock which made me smile at her antics and I leave ground to made my way to classroom with small smile on my face .
.

.

.
ROOHI POV-
He leave the place while following di , aadhya di , Kabir Bhai and Darsh Bhai who give me teasing look except di.
" What was that?"
I mumbled to myself while staring my hand . He thanked me and smiled at me
Really ?
Why his small gesture made me fall for him harder.
My thoughts got broken when I heard clearing throat who are none other my bestfriends
" Something something"
They three tease me which I sigh and pout at them
" Nothing nothing I am confused"
I mumbled while resting my head on Trisha shoulder.
" What happened? Is everything okay ? Don't you tell me you change your crush "
ABHIGYAAN said with shock i smack him and said
" Shut up Gyani there is thing let's go to classroom I will tell you "
They nodded and we went to our class..

We reach our classroom and we four sit on our seats .. i explain everything about talk with dii .
" Now i am confused what to do .. should I go with dii words or follow my heart ...
I don't think your brother have feeling for me "
I mumble while biting my nails and look at them who have done Expression.
" Are you really think that he didn't have feeling for you ? "
Abhigyaan said which i nodded at him
And mutter
" I am sure and you know what dii is right at her place .. my love is enough for us because i know he will never fall for me .
We both are too much opposite from each other "
Trisha smack my head and said
" Jhalli did you see him the way he looks at you ? I am hundred percent sure he have feeling for you
And then rithik joined the conversation by saying
" And don't you know the relationship between dii and him they both are each other enemies.
She is just concerned for you rooh because chachu said to us to take care of you ..
And i know abhimaanyu is the one for you"
Is he really my brother? From which point he start supporting me , i narrow my eyes at him.
" What do you want from me ?"
I ask Which he roll his eyes and mock
" Your kidney.. will you give it ?"
I shot a glare at him and abhigyaan cut off our glaring session.
" Enough both of you..roohi you know my brother is such a dumbass he don't know how to express his feelings.
And your dii also right in her place
But i think you should give it a try confess your feelings to him. Akhir kar kya hi hoga reject hi hogi na toh hojayio ..
Mai hu na tere liye "
Abhigyaan said with mischievous expression i roll my eyes at him and mumble
" I would die rather than dating you "
Which they laugh looking at his expression
" You hurt me rooo"
He said while pointing his heart which i smack his head and laugh .. soon the teacher came and start taking classes back to back..
.

.

.
Here is the next chapter, i hope you all like it . Mere pyaare logo vote and share your views in comment.
Next chapter will be up soon .
Tata ❤️