15~intense moment

Ansh wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "You look beautiful tonight, Naina

Ansh wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "You look beautiful tonight, Naina."

I felt my body tremble at his touch, as he gently caressed my back. He then reached for the knot of my blouse, and my heart skipped a beat. I had never been undressed by anyone but myself, and the thought of Ansh doing it made me feel both nervous and excited.As he undid the knot, I felt a chill run down my spine. He then slowly pulled the blouse apart, exposing my bare chest. I felt vulnerable, but also empowered, as I saw the hunger in his eyes.

Ansh leaned in and started to kiss my neck, his lips leaving a trail of fire on my skin. I let out a soft moan, unable to contain my pleasure. He then ran his hands through my hair, pulling me closer to him.You are beautiful, Naina," he murmured, his breath hot against my ear.

I felt my legs buckle, as he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. He gently placed me down and stood there, looking at me with a hunger that made me shiver.

"You look like a fucking goddess in this saree, and i feel like fucking monster to ruin this innocent" he said, his voice low and deep.Naina, my love," he whispered, as he climbed onto the bed, crawling towards me like a predator stalking its prey. He leaned in, pressing his lips against mine in a fierce, passionate kiss. His hands reached up, roughly gripping my blouse, tearing it open to reveal my ample cleavage.
Ansh's masculine touch and the intoxicating scent of his cologne ignite a wildfire in my veins. I've never wanted a vanilla romance; my soul craves something darker, something that devours me whole. Ansh is that darkness. His rough, possessive hands claim every inch of my body, each touch searing my skin with desire. His grip is firm, demanding, and it sends shivers down my spine.In these moments, nothing else exists. The world outside dissolves into oblivion, leaving only the fierce, raw passion between us. Ansh knows exactly how to set me ablaze, how to make me lose myself completely in the depths of his embrace. He takes me to a place where I forget everything but the feel of him, the power of him. It's wild, it's consuming, and it's everything I've ever needed.

"Ahh, baby," i moaned, as Ansh's lips trailed down my neck, leaving a trail of kisses in their wake. But my pleasure was short-lived as Ansh pulled back, frowning.I prefer 'daddy', Princess," he growled, his voice low and commanding.

I blushed, but couldn't deny the thrill that his words sent through my body. "Ansh, please," i begged, my voice trembling with desire.

He didn't need any more encouragement. His lips were back on mine, his hands roaming over my body, caressing and pinching my nipples through the fabric of my bra. I felt herself growing wetter with every touch, every kiss. I wanted him, needed him "Please, Ansh," i moaned again, as he pulled back, his fingers deftly unclasping my bra, freeing my breasts. He wasted no time, leaning down to take one nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting gently.

My back arched off the bed, my fingers threading through Ansh's hair, holding him in place as he worshipped my body. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, but she didn't want to come yet. I wanted to savor this moment, this connection with my husband.he kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth. She responded eagerly, her body already tingling with desire. He pulled away, his breath hot against her cheek. "What do you want, my princess?"

I hesitated for a moment before whispering, "I want to come."

Ansh chuckled softly, his fingers tracing patterns on my arm. "Patience is a virtue, my princess," he murmured, his voice low and seductive.He reached for the end of my saree, slowly unwrapping it from my body. He let it fall to the side, revealing my peticoat underneath. He ran his fingers over the fabric, feeling the heat of my skin through the thin material. "No panties," he said, his voice thick with lust.

[ This part will continue in Scrollstack.its a website. Please go check there]

"What, my princess?" His asked, his voice filled like husky with amusement

[ This part will continue in Scrollstack.its a website. Please go check there]

I did as i was told, my moans filling the room. I felt myself close to release, but he slowed down, making me whimper with need.

"Please, Ansh," i begged, my voice filled with desperation.

Ansh smiled wickedly and started fingering me again, this time harder and faster. I couldn't take it anymore and came hard, my moans filling the room.Ansh pulled out his fingers and licked them, his eyes never leaving my face. "You taste like my favorite meal," he said, his voice filled with satisfaction. "I'm addicted now."

He leaned in and started kissing her, hard and passionate. I could taste herself on his lips, and it only made me want him more.Suddenly, the room door swings open. Fear grips me as I look up, seeing Rudra standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face. "Did I interrupt anything?" he asks

Sorry for the late upload
Actually I try to write it more intimate way.
Please share your opinion about this chapter it will be no harm for you but really helpful to me

Please vote, share and comment

For smutty update join me on Scrollstack
For spoiler on Instagram

For smutty update join me on Scrollstack For spoiler on Instagram