WHAT?

GAJEEL POV's

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I banged it and it broke "That  is the second one this week and its only Wednesday" I said while rolling out of bed. I got up and I remembered what had happened the day before and that I had to talk to general Dreyar. I got ready and walked out of my room and started to walk to general Dreyar's office as I was walking I saw a group of girls walking on our base in all black heading to the cemetery and that when I remembered. Today is the anniversary of my old teamed death. How can I forget the death of the six soldiers I killed because I didn't know what I was doing. I walked over to Dreyar's office and knocked "Come in". "What do you want Gajeel I thought you where off today. you know" "I am but I need to ask you something and I want nothing but the truth" "Ok ask" "Yesterday we went to a bar and ran into team two"I told him about what had happened the night before "You what" he said angrily and then he chuckled a little "What's so funny gramps" "you're telling me you ran into team two and you're still standing how" "what do you mean by that. it's not like that can or even come close to hurting me." "Don't underestimate them Gajeel." "I know they can't touch me they are to weak." "No son you are the weak one." "Anyway I came here for one reason and one alone. How the hell is it that they know what happen. it was to be kept in between the families." He pushed a button on the phone. "Mavis can you bring me the fillies of team 14 please" "Yes sir right away." In just a few minutes she came in with the fillies of papers. "Here you are the information on team 14." Thank you. You may leave now." she walked out leaving me and Makarov alone "Here is how team two knows about that incident. Shall I read it. Here we go."

Bisca Connell

age of death:22

daughter : ASUKA CONNELL

husband : ALZACK CONNELL

relative in the military: EVERGREEN

Droy Alberona

age of death: 20

relatives in the military: JET AND CANA ALBERONA

girlfriend: LISANNA STRAUSS

Jet Alberona

age of death : 22

relatives in the military: DROY
AND CANA ALBERONA

girlfriend: MIRAJANE STRAUSS

Lyon Vastia

age of death 19

girlfriend and relative in the military: JUVIA LOCKSER

Simon

age of death: 22

daughter: ABBY death at the age of 2 of leukemia

wife and relative in the military: ERZA SCARLET

Sting Eucliffe

age of death : 19

wife and relative in the military: LUCY HEARTFILIA

Rogue Cheney

age of death: 19

wife and relative in the military: LEVY MCGARDEN

"Is that the answer you were looking for." Makarov said I was I so much shock "How..... what...." I couldn't even make a sentence. "I'M ONLY GOING TO TELL YOU ONCE. Stay away from team two it for your own good child." "How come I never know about this." "Gajeel come one you just meet them yesterday." "Is that way when team one is home there on a mission and when we're away they are home." "Yes because if I had both teams home at the same time it will be like opening the gates of hell. I know what they are capable of son. Just do me a favor and stay away from them this the first time both teams are together. I didn't know they would finish the mission of 2 years in under a year. just stay away cause that whole team is after your head" "That cant be true. Can it" "Here the fillies" he handed me the papers and yes that is what it said I was shocked my heart started to race out of control "Gajeel I am sorry to do this to you but yesterday I had a meeting with the council and they were going over the trouble your team has caused and they said a team like yours and it kills me to say this it is not fit for your team to be our number one team. so and it was a chose I did not have a say but your team has been moved to team two and McGardens's team has been moved to team one. I am sorry" I was left with no words to say it hurts. "You my leave now" I saluted him and walked out and there she was team ones leader McGarden. "You may have the name but you sure as hell will never be like your parents Redfox" she said as she walked by. I made eye contact I said nothing and kept walking how did I have the right to talk to her. I killed her only family. I walked off and headed to my room. I don't want to be out right know. I walked into my room and my cat came to me "Oh shit.... I forgot you feed you didn't I sorry boy." I walked into the kitchen and cut up some kiwi. Placed it in his bow and headed to my bedroom and lead there and I dozed off.

Levy's {POV}

I was walking to general Makarov's office when I saw Redfox walk out. "You many have their name but you sure as hell will never be like your parents. Redfox." I said as I walked passed him. We made eye contact and he looked away. I walked up to Makarov's office and knocked. "Come in." he said. I walked in and said "Sir" I saluted him. "McGarden I know you and your team just got back but I just got notified that there is a base in Iraq that needs some work. Its like they don't know what to do. The general that was there was killed I  action two days back and I need you to run it for the next three years while the next general is trained for the position. Do you understand" he told me. "Yes sir I do" I said "this a three year mission do you wish to take it. Will your team be alright while your are over there? It is a three year mission." he said "I understand my  mission I chose to take it Sir" "You will be gone form home and family for a long time." "Sir permission to speak feely" Permission granted" "I just want to know was this mission going to be handed to team one instead of team two Sir and I want the truth." I said "No team one was never gong to be handed this mission the Council wanted team two to have the chance to move up to team one. I want you to show them that you are strong and can do it. Now is team one's chance" he said. "We will not let you down General" I said "you leave at 05:00 tomorrow do you understand" he said "I understand Sir" I replied "Your dismissed" I saluted him. "With all do respect Sir the only family my team has now is each other and for a home we have none" I said while walking out and slammed the door.

{time skip }

I called up my team and told them we will be leaving for another mission at 05:00 tomorrow. now we at the bar near the base having drinks before we leave "To the last time in the next three that will be on here. WOW!!!" Lucy said "to that I will drink to" Erza Said "I second that" Evergreen said "Me to" every one else said together. "To team two" I said we drank but not to much "OH no, time to go ladies" Lisanna said "Why" Cana asked "will hello there ladies" "that's why" "look we don't want trouble tonight boys got it" I said "why not little blue" the guy with hair pink said "Why do I have to tell you pinky" I said. "Come on don't you wanna play" he wrapped his are around my soldier. "Alright girls lets go we have something to do tomorrow." Mirajane said "come on girl lets play" the guy with blonde hair said while wrapping his arms around her waist "What the fuck do guys want. Did we not show you last time not to mess with us assholes" she said in her she-devil voice. "OK man let her go. She is one of the worst on this team. she will turn into a killing motioning if you don't lay off." Lucy said. "Mira you nee-" but it was to late she had him up against the wall by his throat he looked like he couldn't breath "I tried " Lucy said. "He is going to have to do it." Cana said. "He can't sh-" "Erza he has to" Cana yelled "What the hell do I have to do I don't want to die." Blondie  said trying to breath. You can tell that it was becoming in harder to do "OK you are going to have to.....kiss her" I said. I saw Blondie grabbed her head and was leaning in "Mira calm down ok" Lisanna said but you can see in Mira's eyes that she wanted to kill. Blondie kissed Mira and she came out of she-devil form and back to cool Mira. "what just happened" "Mira you she came out again" I said "what! she did NO! on who?" we all pointed at the blonde "Will now you know not to mess with me  and sorry it just happens sometimes" she said to him "I think I just feel in love." he said "Laxus! what the fuck you bitch why did you do that and here of all places" the guy with pink hair said "Shut up pinky or I will do the same" "its not pink its solemn bitch" "what the fuck did you say pinky" "you heard me B-I-T-CH" "NO Lucy not here" Erza said holding her back "Come on can't we all get along we are from the same base girls chill lets hav-" but I cut him off  "what the fuck we will never chill with you Redfox so fuck off I cant even look at you. you make me sick and you still have the guts to talk to us never" I said "Levy come down it happen along time ago forgive me" "NO! get me a big bottle of whisky now I need it" I said "I got it" Redfox said .After about two hours we were all wasted. "YOU are beautiful you know that levy." he said "your not bad yourself Redfox." We looked into each other's eyes I leaned in and so did he. Then we kissed it was  long but it was OMG is all I have to say. one thing lead to another.

[I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL]

{WHAT DO YOU THINK COMMENT AND THANK YOU FOR READING}