THE TURTH BEHIND THE MISTAKE

Levy's POV

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep my alarm went off. I got up and looked at the time is read 03:30. At that moment a call came in I answered, "McGarden speaking" I said  "Mama its time" Erza said "Alright meet at 04:40 understand" I said hanging up the phone. *Five more minutes* I thought I hopped back into bed. I felt two arms wrap around the and it just felt so right like I was made to be in between them. I was about to go back to sleep when I felt the arms tighten and it felt so good. But that's when I came back to reality *Why do I feel cold?* I thought then I realized that I was naked. Also *Who in the hell is in my bed?* I round over and what I saw shocked me. A guy with jet black hair and studs all over his face. I don't know what in me made me kiss him its like my body was moving on its own. I got up and got dressed. I went over to his side of the bed. I saw a cat curled up in a ball at the edge of the bed or so I though I came closer and it got bigger and bigger ever step I took. I realized it was a panther I wanted to scream but I didn't  because I didn't want it to wake up Redfox. I slowly walked to up to the side of the bed that Redfox was on and whispered in his ear "Goodbye Redfox" I walked out but before I could close the door I heard "McGarden I'm sorry for what I did to you" with that I closed the door and headed to my room. I packed my bags and by the time I finished getting ready it was 04:00. * What was I thinking. I fucked up. Why would I do that and of all people with him. With my husbands killer. How could I. I feel disgusted of myself.* I said on my way to the plane. "Mama its time to depart." the pilot said "Aright general were off we will be ba-" I was cutoff " Wait...PANT... were are ...PANT.... you girls going" team one came running in "You guys are going to leave with out a word and after the night we just spent together" they all said at once. "It was a mistake." we all said together as we entered the plane. It took off "We have a few hours before we arrive" I said to the girls "Yes mama" the said together.

Gajeel's POV

"It was a mistake" they said together "OMG You did it" Gramps said "Does anyone else feel like their heart was turn in two." Natsu said with a hurt expiration "I do" the rest of my team said "Tell me none of you men slept with them please" Makarov said. We all turn to look at him "Yeah we did so what its just sex" "you idiot's who slept with levy?" he asked. he looked piss and scared at the same time so I didn't say anything "Who slept with her? was it you Natsu?" "no I slept with Luce" "Laxus?" "With Mira" he answered  "Gray?" "Juvia" he said "Bixslow?" "Lisanna" he said "Jellal?" "Erza" he answered. With every name that passed his voice sounded a little bit more worried "Elfmen?" "Evergreen" he said "Bacchus please tell me you did, please it was you right" "Sorry boss I slept with Canna" was his answer. He let out the breath he was holding.  "So no one slept with her good." he sounded relived. My whole team looked at me. I shook my head like telling them don't say anything. "What are you all looking at" Makarov said. He looked at that me. I gulp and he say "You didn't" he sounded pissed "What did you do? Out of all of you. You had to be it. All the pain you caused her. How do you think she feels. So help me God is she dies because her head wasn't were it need to be" he said. He took a deep breath. "Did you us protection" we all looked at each other and shook our heads "No" "Jellal did you us protection" he asked " NO" "Natsu please my tell me you did your not stupide  like them" "Are you kidding me he's the stupidest one here" Laxus said "I know you used protection right Redfox of all people you did right" he said. I gulped I shook my head "You idiot" he charged at me "Wow there old man calm down" Laxus said while holding him back. He was trembling "All of you my office NOW!!!" you can see anger in his eyes. We heading to his office "Laxus get us out of this now" "Sorry guys not this time he looks mega pissed he looks like he's about to kill" He opened his door an we walked in. He sat in his chair "Do any of you know what happened when you don't wear a condom?" he asked. No one answered "Well let me tell you. She can get PREGNANT!!!!" "I don't think that she can on the first time. Yeah maybe the second time but not the first time" Natsu said "YOU IDIOTS DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPENS IF THEY GET PREGNANT. DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW LONG THEY WILL BE GONE." he said while yelling "About six - nine months" I said "No try more like three years Redfox" he said in a more calm voice "So what its a baby we can all support them if it come's to it " Jellal said "That's not what I'm worried about here. All right ever one but Natsu, Jellal and Gajeel leave now" "Yes sir" the boys walked out "Why did you tell them to leave s-" Jellal was cut off "Because I am going to warn you why Levy, Lucy and Erza cant have kids. You" he pointed at Jellal "Erza had a child with her husband Simon. She was two years old when she died of leukemia and she does not want to have another in fear that it will happen again to the new child. Lucy was pregnant with her husband Sting. Her baby came out a stillborn which means it came out dead. She doesn't want another in fear that it will happen again. Levy, now she's the worst of them all. I hope you didn't get her pregnant Redfox. She had a child that was two years old. She was on her way back from her husbands grave it was the anniversary of his death. She was walking when a black car came up and pulled over next the her. Three men came out all very big. One ripped her kid out of her arms while the other two held her by her arms. They dragged her and the child into the ally. She tried to scream but they covered her month. They told her they were doing this because they wanted to see her suffer. They grabbed the kid by his hair and sliced his throat while they made her watch from begining to end. In fear that her past will come back and hunt her she doesn't want to bring a child into this world. Now she has to visit two graves on the same day. I hope your happy Redfox and you two get the hell out of my office" he said "Yes Sir" they walked out.   "Look son there is some think you need to know about her. When she was sixteen she had a child it was one. She was kidnapped. At the time she didn't have what they wanted. With each day that pasted by she feared that she will never see her kid again and one day that fear came true. They started with sending her a finger and every day after that was another and another until they ran out of fingers. The day after the tenth finger was delivered she received  a bigger box with a letter attached to it. *ITS TO LATE MCGARDEN. MAKE SURE THE NEXT ONE YOU HAVE YOU PROTECT WITH YOUR LIFE* was on the letter. She opened the box and what she saw left her scared for life. It was her child's heart. The next day the police found the body in the near by bay. Now do you understand why she cant have kid Gajeel." he said "Wait that cant be Rouge only had a picture of one child" "This was before she meet him about one year before." he said. I whispered to myself "that cant be they made sure to get ride of all of them. Except for that day..." "Did you say something Redfox" he asked "No Sir" "You better hope she isn't. Your dismissed" I saluted him and walked out.

Makarov's POV

'That boy knows something and im going to find out one way or another' I thought to myself "Mavis can you pour me a glass of whisky please" "Yes general" she replied. She walked in and handed me my drink "Thank you" "Sir" she nodded and left 'What am I going to do with these boy.'

{THERE IS TODAYS UPDATE THANK YOU FOR READING}

[I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL]