The truth behind the pain part 3

Greys POV

"Any one else" Elfman asked "Juvia" I said before I know it. "Well Juvia is the only daughter of a drug lord. Making her the next in line to take over. Juvia didn't grow up in a loving family. As a mounter a fact it was the complete opposite. Her father abused her in any and every way he thought of. He would allow his men to have their way with her and that would be every night from the age of thirteen. Her mother, for those who say a mothers love can not be beat they are wrong. Juvia's mother would stand by and watch every little thing that her husband and his men would do to her. At the age of 17 Juvia can home one day from school to find her mother and her friends in the living room along with their husbands. Her mother told her to go to her room and dress in her "outfit" for the male guest in which Juvia know. She walked up and dressed. while Juvia was awaiting for the men to come up she thought about her life and if it was worth it anymore. that Juvia was raped about seven times.The next Juvia woke and had made up her mine to end this once and for all. She walked over to her dresser and took out the knife her grandfather had given to her. it was said that that knife was used to kill the very first drug lord in her family's history. She walked up to her fathers bedroom and walked in to see her father was getting ready for the day. He asked what she wanted in which her answered "Your life" and as he turned around to look at her she sliced his throat. She turn and was about to walk out when her mother walked in and let out a piercing cry. Juvia stood there with a smile upon her face. "Mother." she said as she brought the knife to her mouth and licked the blood of her father right off it. Her mother backed out of the room slowly. and then ran down the stair way right befor her mother reached the stairs Juvia yelled " YOU CAN RUN BUT I WILL FIND YOU MOMMY AND I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE AS WELL." with that her mother fleed the house and country. Thinking that she had ran as far away as possible, she started to live a good normal life. Six mounths after she receved a call from a number that she did not have saved with a caller I.D. As she piocked it up she heared "I found you mommy" with no time to think, a bullet pierced right throught her heart and Juvia left the drug cartel and joined the military after her husbands death." What the fuck how can a person none the less her father do such a thing to a child of that age. I can't believe that she was a drug lord when she was 17 years old. At that age I was worried I wouldn't graduate high school and was married once before its just to much in formation in one day. It's just mind blowing. "Anyone else?" Elfman asked.
Natsu's POV
"Lucy" I said with out thinking. I can get her out of my head since that night we shared together. Fuck man it was a night I wish never came to an end. I want her and I will have her. "Lucy, she was born into a rich family. Her mother died when she was just a little girl leaving her in the care of her father. Her father was a man of business never having time for his daughter. Lucy was so lonely growing up. Her father remarried and that women shipped her to a boarding school form the age of 7 till her father died at the age of 14. Lucy didn't inherit any of her fathers fortune it was all given to her step mother. This left Lucy on the streets all alone from the age of 14 till she was 17. Three years is all it took to make her a killing machine. Her first kill was a small town gang leader who abused his power. Her next kill was a lot higher rank then the last for he was the mafia kings second in command. By the she was known as the queen of shadows. She hide within them and before you realized that she was there your life would have already been taken from you. Lucy's next mission was once called an impossible mission. Many that had been trained by the best form a very young age had failed to complete this mission. Many saw it as a suicide mission Lucy saw it as a walk in the park and that it was. She was to kill the most powerful person in the world, the King of all Mafia kings. Unlike those before her she came back with is head on a plate of gold and lime it is said you kill a king you become the king. Lucy was the Mafia queen at the age of 17. The same year she meet her first husband Sting. He was the son of the Mafia king that she had killed. He later left her in charge for he wanted to enlist in the military. He later died in action. A few days before she had recived the news of her husbands death she had been informed that she was carrying her first child. She woke one day in a puddule of water and was rushed to the hospital. Her child was born a stillborn. After that she left the mafia life and enlisted became one of the most feared person to be deployed over seas." he ended and I s left speachless. " Damn. I got a badass girl. Hell yeah!!!" I yealled "Yeah as well as a killer on and off the frontlines." Elfman said. "Anyone else?" "Erza."Jellal said.

{I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL}

{I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE}