chapter 7 - morning after

~ I got no sleep that night, I couldn't stop thinking of how I did that to my own brother. I can't even think of what came over me during that, but I did it for April. I couldn't have Leo messing up my chance with her, so I had to get him out of the picture.

~ I walked out of my room and prepared myself to start acting out. I walked by Leo's body and I stared down, then suddenly I started screaming and freaking out. I yelled out for Mikey and raph, and nobody came. Until I heard someone fall out of their bed and come rushing out. Fuck, it was Mikey. I didn't want Mikey to come out, he loved Leo. They weren't as close as me and him are, but they were close. I looked over at him as he rushed over and I noticed his eyes go wide and he started to cry. I can't believe this, my brother is crying because of something I did. I'm a monster, I can't show my face after this. I just can't.

~ Mikey ran to get raph and splinter, and I just stood there in shock. A few minutes later they came running into the kitchen, baffled by what they saw. What broke me the most was seeing splinter. He just lost his son and he couldn't keep it in. How could I do this to him, my own father? Splinter called some people and we started to clean up Leo's body. We wiped up the blood and took his body somewhere safe, so we can prepare him for a funeral. I noticed that Mikey and even splinter was crying, but not raph. His tears were staying in his eyes but I could tell he wanted to start sobbing right then and there. I felt so bad, nothing ever makes raph feel like this and I'm the one who had to do it.

* a few hours later *

~ I left the lair to get away from all the guilt that was on my shoulders. I started to walk around the city with my headphones in just so I could get my mind off things. I was listening to 6arelyhuman while I was out. I passed a bakery when I bumped into someone. I looked up, and it's Casey. Of course I bump into him, he's the last person I wanna see. I can't stand Casey, I always have because I know he likes April and he wants her. That makes me mad, really mad. I can't stand the fact that a dick like him wants a lady like April.

C: "Hey Donnie! How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while man."

D: "Oh yeah I'm fine, now get away from me I don't wanna talk to you right now."

C: "Hey man, what's your problem with me? Ever since April started hanging with me, you've had some weird hatred towards me for some odd reason when I have done nothing to you."

D: "What did you do? You're trying to steal April from me! You know I like her dude, why are you trying to get with her? And don't even try to say you're not because it's so obvious you are."

C: "What? Donnie are you alright? 'cause I don't even like women, I'm gay!"

D: "W-what? You're gay?"

C: "Yeah I like men, dude. I have no interest in April at all, she's all yours man. Good luck with her"

~ I stood there in shock while Casey skated away. I guess I misunderstood him this whole time. Not only am I a monster because I killed Leo, but I accused Casey of something he's not. I really am a fucked up person, well a fucked up mutant turtle. How will I get April if I'm such a bad person? I used to be kind and smart, but now I'm something I've always hated and I can't turn back.