chapter 5 - revenge

~ After what Leo said to me, I needed to get him back. What kind of fucked up person says that to someone? Does he want to ruin my self esteem? I have to get him for that. I just have to.

~ It was night when I snuck Leo. His bitch ass deserves it. He was washing some dishes late at night, because that's what he normally does at night since nobody can bother him. I watched him, silently in the dark. He was moving slow and carefully, like he was trying not to wake anyone. He was almost done with them, soapy water running down his elbows. I slowly approached him, making sure to be as quiet as I can so he wouldn't suspect anything.

~ I took a knife from the counter, and walked behind him. I ran up behind him, slicing his neck. How is he that dumb? I would've thought for a ninja turtle he would've been better at this. I started cutting open his skin, brutally slashing it. Leo started screaming in pain, asking me to stop, but I won't. Not for my April. I pulled him to the ground, sitting on top of him. I started to stab him in the neck. Then his arms. Then his heart, stabbing through shell. That's for being with my April, nobody tries me.

~ I got up off his bloody body. He didn't even put up a fight. He didn't do anything to stop me. He just let me get him. How pitiful.