chapter 10 - my love

~ After everything that went down, I messaged April. I needed an escape from this all. I asked her if I could come over, and of course she said yes. I started to get my things ready, because I was spending the night. I got clothes, and everything else i would need. Then, I headed out the lair.

M: Hey Donnie, where are you going?

D: Oh I'm heading to April's house. I'll be back tomorrow.

M: oh, ok!!

~ I left the lair in a hurry to get to April's house, I needed to see my girl. She may not be my girl yet, but she will be. She just doesn't know it yet. I slowly walked along the sidewalk, with some music playing in my headphones. After a few minutes, I reached her house. I knocked on the door lightly, and April opened the door. Mesmerized in her beauty, I smile at her and she gestures for me to come inside. I follow her in, and immediately head to her room as I can hear her follow behind me. I know the whole layout to her house, not that I've been here enough to see it but I've taken a few nightly visits since I jacked up her AC, and she left her windows open.

~We enter her room and I place my stuff down in a corner of her room. I turn to look at her and she's sitting on her bed. I go to join her, and she looks at me with her beautiful eyes.

A: Hey Donnie, I have a question.

D: What is it my love? I mean- April?

A: Can you help me fix my AC finally? Your brothers couldn't, and I know you're good with that stuff so could you please help? It's really hot in here and it doesn't help that it's getting warmer.

D: yeah of course, I'd love to help.

*Time skip*

~ After a bit, I fixed her AC. That means I can't sneak in anymore, but it's ok I have enough knowledge about my April. After I fixed it, I turned to April and she gave me a hug and started thanking me. I hugged her back, it was a nice feeling to hold the girl I love the most. Suddenly, she kissed me and ran to her dad and started yelling him that I fixed the AC and he started thanking me. Wow. She really did kiss me, I can't believe this.

~A few hours later, we were sitting on her bed laughing at some videos on YouTube. I love her laugh, it's so cute. We watched YouTube for an hour until we went to bed. I was on the left, and she was on the right. It felt good to sleep next to her. It felt so right. After some time, I felt her roll over next to me. I knew she was asleep, but she was so close to me. I wanted to kiss her, but I couldn't bring myself too. I just know my feelings for her are still high as ever. I'm going to ask this girl out.

*Time skip*

~ I woke up to April humming while writing in a journal. Her voice is so beautiful, I could listen to it all the time. I rolled over and started to talk to her. I glanced at her red hair, perfectly set up in a bun. Gosh she's gorgeous. I gained the courage to ask her the question I've been longing to say.

D: hey April? Can I ask you something?

A: of course! What is it?

D: do you..would you wanna be my girlfriend?

A: of course! I'd love to!!!

~ she hugged me and I felt all warm inside. I love this so much, I'm really glad I asked her this. I can be happy now, happy with my girl that I can call mine. I won't let anyone touch her, or do her wrong. Not on my watch.

~After that I went home happier than ever, I was finally with the woman of my dreams. This can't be real life.