chapter 9 - xxx

~ I woke up in the morning to strange noises coming from Raphs room. I walked to his door, slowly getting up from the couch so I won't wake up Mikey. I put my ear to his door and carefully listened. I could hear moans coming from the other side, was it from Raph or... the other person? Who is the other person? I slowly cracked the door and I peered in. I could see long, dark hair on top of Raph. Is that..no it can't be. Is that Casey? No, it can't be. Raph isn't gay, he doesn't like men. Especially not human men. I could see some interesting things going on between the two, and I wanted to interfere.

~ I busted into the room, as Casey busted too. Fuck, wrong time. Raph started freaking out and pushed Casey off. He started screaming and acting like a victim. I knew he wanted that, he can't hide it. Casey rolled off the bed, hitting his head on the floor. He grabbed his clothes and started putting them on. Casey tried pushing past me and tried leaving but I grabbed his neck. He wasn't leaving without me giving him a piece of my shell. I started to hit him repeatedly. How could he do this with my brothers? I wasn't going to let that slide. Not this time. Not again.

~ I let Casey get up, and I let him leave. But I was mad with Raph, how could he be gay and not tell me? I'm his brother, he should tell me these things.

R: "Donnie I'm really sorry, I just needed to relieve some stress after this whole thing. This whole situation is putting so much onto me and I just needed it out, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

D: "How could you? You should've told me you have feelings for Casey! You betrayed me, I thought we could tell each other anything."

R: "We can, but I thought you would judge me for it because I know you're not too fond of gay people"

D: "Not too fond of gay people? Raph do you even hear yourself right now?! Do you remember me and Leo's relationship when we were younger? I am in no way homophobic and you know this"

R: "Donnie, what do you mean you and Leo's relationship when you guys were younger? What happened between you two?"

D: "I'd rather not talk about it, it's traumatic for me"

R: "Donnie you mentioned it first, what the fuck happened between you and Leo??"

D: "Leo...Leo Gabe me head when I was younger. About 10 or 11, I didn't really want him to but he said he would spread rumors about me to you guys if I didn't let him"

R: "So what you're saying is Leo sexually assaulted you? Donnie that isn't ok, how did you trust him after that??"

D: "Because I thought it was my fault. I'm sorry Raph, I really am. I should have told someone"

R: "It's okay Donnie, come here"

~ Raph pulled me in for a hug, and I accepted it. It felt nice to know he didn't think it was my fault. I was scared of that. But I'm glad it's out now. That faggot can burn in hell for what he did to me, and now I have to regrets on killing him. Maybe Mikey and raph miss him, but I sure as hell don't. Not anymore.