The Needed Discussion and ....

No one PoV

It's 7 AM, and Milk is already up taking her shower. They will discuss the next plan with the people in the building.

"Milk?" Love asked Milk, seeing her getting ready.

"Hey Babe, do you want to join the meeting with our friends in one hour? If you're tired, you should rest. And sorry for tiring you last night," Milk said, smirking playfully and going to Love while kissing her forehead.

"Milk!" Love started hitting Milk's shoulder softly while blushing hard.

"What? I am sorry for bringing you around the apartment where I've been staying for the past two years. I wanted to show you where you can see our gardening and what we have been doing with this place... you are not that tired, right?" Milk asked, worried; she's always concerned about Love even though Love fits perfectly. And, of course, they walked around the apartment location after the kiss last night so that Love knew where the entire area was.

Love knows what Milk is talking about, but the word tired can make her blush instantly. She knows how active Milk can be and misses her so much, too, but that is not the time for that. She nodded slowly and started waking up to take her shower.

"You should have waited for me too, Milk. I would love to save the water by having a shower together, you know..." Love said, winking back to Milk, making that scientist blush hard.

===========

Both are already in the basement, waiting for others to come. They were in their worlds when Namtan startled them.

"Stop it, lovebirds! Hahaha... Ouch!" Namtan laughed but stopped when the Film hit her slowly.

"Serve you right, Namtan.." Milk smirks at her, laughing. Namtan started sulking but smiled after Film kissed her cheeks and clingy to her.

"Hey guys, sorry I was late. I was doing my rounds around our apartment, and I think we can take more space to grow our food. Bonnie and I cleaned up the zombies! And we found her there trying to survive. Meet Prim, everyone." Emi said, smiling. She shoved Prim to the front to introduce herself.

"Wow, so many of you. I was living alone and walking to find someplace to sleep when the zombies attacked. Luckily, Emi and Bonnie helped. Can I stay here with you guys? I am good at analyzing all the agricultural things needed to survive the outbreak." Prim said happily, and Milk just nodded, smiling.

After about 10 more minutes, they all met to discuss their action regarding living in the abandoned apartment.

"I vote for us to build our lives here and stay; we have almost everything here; we just need to search for things daily. Anyway, the antidote is working, and we should be okay..." Ciize suggested, which Milk agreed with as the place they are staying right now already has many things.

"I like this place, but we also need to be careful that the government is not planning to shut things up for us. When I was brought by them to this very secluded place, I heard the government was somewhere out there building things again. I don't want them to do something to us. Maybe we can try to search for them and offer them something so that we can continue living here properly?" Love said, which made sense to Emi as she nodded, agreeing to Love.

"I agree with Love on this. I worked for the military and escaped to save Bonnie in time. They have plans, and we must ensure our place is secure. We can't trust anybody outside of our family here." Emi stated and was agreed by Bonnie and the others.

"In that case, we need a radio frequency communication tool that we might be able to use to search for a broadcast channel. This way, we can actually see if the government sends any broadcasts, and we can make a trade with them to leave us alone." Milk said, which makes sense. To know the updates, they need the item.

"Ford, Tu, Ciize, Earn, Emi and Bonnie, can you lead the search?" Milk asked, and all of them said okay.

"Let me follow them, Milk. I know a place where we can get that, but we need to be careful, as it was attacked by zombies last time." Love said, but Milk was hesitant.

"But Love, it's dangerous out there, and you just recovered...." Milk said, worried about her soulmate's decision.

"Trust me on this Milk... I have Emi to protect all of us, okay?" Love touched Milk's cheeks lovingly. She knows Milk is always worried about her.

"I will do my best to get the item and make sure everyone is safe," Emi said, and Milk trusted the family they built and nodded.

"So, to rephrase everything, we all agree to live here for the rest of our lives. We will find the radio frequency communicator to find out if there is any broadcast from the government. From there, we will plan ahead on what to do next." Milk everyone, and all of them just agreed to it.

"Okay, then. We should find the item as soon as possible so we can work it out then. Emi, you may lead the team then," Milk said, and Emi nodded and went with all the team assigned to her.

The others then dismissed themselves, and Milk continued to go to her Lab to check on the antidote she had created and see if there was anything else she could do to improve it.

Time passed without Milk realizing that it had already been more than two hours, and all of them were not yet back from the search. Milk is worried, but she trusts Love is going to be okay, so she continues her work with Namtan and View.

She was busy looking at the formula when suddenly Film burst into their Lab.

"Milk!!!!!! It's Love..............." Milk felt like her heart was going to drop when she heard Love's name again.

"What happened to Love?!!!" Milk asked.

"Love......... and Ciize........ we lost contact with her....... during the search of the item........" Film said, crying.

"No, no, no... Love is going to make it... she promised me! Where's Emi? We're going back out to find both Love and Ciize!" Milk said determinedly and went out to search for Emi.

Milk will not let Love go missing again. She promised herself that she would rather die if she was not going to find Love. She knows the place as Love talked to her when they were together, so she's going to search for Love full force!