Tag Team Match

~With Aleki~

As Kyoko was on the outside, Yuria was in the corner as I was gonna wrestle first.

Ref: RING THE BELL!

The bell rang as Jon and I, we didn't care, we were just punching away until he kicked me in the gut, clubbed me in the back and held my hair, screaming at me...

Jon: You'll never be a part of the family! You hear me! Just admit it!

I then yelled at him...

Me: KISS MY ASS!!!

He then pushed me away into a corner and started stomping me until the ref counted to four.

Jon just argued with the ref, but I ran up and gave him a Skullbreaker!

I covered him but he kicked out at two.

I picked him up, punched him, then a chop, Irish Whipped him to the ropes and he shoulder blocked me to my back, he ran to the ropes, I leapt over, and just as he hit the ropes, I leapt over him, turned around and gave him a front dropkick!

As I did, I got up and did the Devil Horns as Kyoko smiled, knowing who I was shouting out.

I didn't cover Jon, but I looked for a submission in the form of the Kimura Lock.

He luckily caught me, pushed me away, and tagged in Sarona, who didn't look happy when I was beating up Jon, but I didn't care.

However, the fans were chanting for Yuria as she stuck out her hand to me, yelling out...

Yuria: 俺をタグ付けしてくれ、アレク!このビッチと戦わせてくれ! (Tag me in, Alek! Let me fight this bitch!)

I was surprised by the language she spoke because the fans were chanting...

Crowd (chanting): WE WANT TAMU! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* WE WANT TAMU! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* WE WANT TAMU! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

I then stuck out my hand for her, she slapped it, and the fans went nuts as I exited the ring.

Yuria didn't look scared at all and I was all for it. I really am. She fought big girls like Megan Bayne last year and Aja Kong with Natsumi not too long ago, so I know that this won't be any different.

Sarona was unfazed, only because she had the height and weight advantage and if this was Nia Jax, it would've looked like Kairi Sane vs Nia Jax from June 6th, 2020 all over again.

Yuria then kicked Sarona's leg to get a feel to it, and then another before Sarona just mocked her with a challenge to a Test of Strength.

Yuria looked to try, but just as she was going to lock her hand with Sarona, she slapped her face!

I knew that wasn't a good idea because Sarona pushed her into the corner, and threw Yuria across the ring!

Yuria was holding onto her back for a bit before slapping the mat and getting back on her feet, wanting more of a fight.

Yuria ran up and looked for a waistlock and a German Suplex, but Sarona basically snapmared her onto Yuria's back so hard that she actually screamed out in pain!

As Yuria went to the ropes, Sarona grabbed her, looked for a body slam, Yuria looked to counter that, but Sarona knee'd her a couple times before pushing her away.

Yuria just went insane after that as she ran up and started forearming Sarona and just not letting up.

After that, she ran to the ropes to perform a dropkick onto Sarona, who surprisingly was affected!