Kickoff

~With Aleki~

When we got to the place for the Kickoff Press Event, I was in my normal segment clothes, BUT, I decided to wear something that I think will bring tears to everyone's eyes.

I want to remind everyone that something special happened here, and I think this will give me some closure, knowing that this is something that has to be talked about.

Once I got into my Jeans and Nikes, I started to put on the shirt, my flannel jacket, and my leather jacket with the gold chain, but Yuria and Kyoko noticed the shirt I was wearing...

Kyoko: I love it. Very nice touch, Aleki. Very nice.

Me: This was where she made her US TV debut, so why not wear it?

Yuria: Really nice. Let's get over there.

When it was time for us, Cole announced my name...

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming the main, being accompanied by the "Twilight Dream", Tam Nakano and "The Afro Queen", Kyoko Kimura, the "Ultimate Assassin", ALEK HUNT!

The crowd cheered as my theme played, but at the 0:14 mark, instead of the usual, because I just want to make sure everyone gets their time in on the show, that I think they'll appreciate the gesture.

At the 0:29 mark of the song though, I entered with Tam and Kyoko by my side as the fans cheered, but when I revealed the shirt, they popped even louder.

I patted the shirt, kissed my hand, and pointed up, letting everyone know that Hana's here and I have her with me.

I was given a mic from Michael Cole, who I gave a handshake to, and as we shook hands...

Cole: Love the shirt, Alek.

I nodded and smiled in thanks as I turned my attention to the fans...

Me: WHAT'S GOING ON, LAS VEGAS!!!

They cheered as Yuria and Kyoko looked happy to be here.

Me: Yeah, we're up in here tonight, we got The Twilight Dream, we got the Afro Queen, and the Ultimate Assasin, ALEK HUNT!

They cheered as I kept it coming...

Me: Before we get into the main reason we're here, I wanted to acknowledge a very special person who's here, in spirit, and she's on this shirt right here. Cameraman, zoom in on this, will ya? I want everyone to take a look at this!

When the camera zoomed in, everyone cheered and I nodded.

Me: Hana made her US debut in Ring of Honor as a part of Oedo Tai, so it's only right for me to wear this in memory of her while we're here tonight. Not only that, you guys already know, she was my fiancée and we were going to get married, but hey, she's in a better place then where she was before. I'm okay with her not being alive anymore because at least she's not suffering any more online bullying. So, rest in peace, Hana. I love you so much.