Chapter thirteen

Enjoy ;)

As I was still immobilised in the chair, my eyes were glued on every movement of hers.

She suavely moved closer to me so that our knees were touching. "Help me take this dress off; this zip's an absolute bitch." She rasped looking at me with those dark green eyes of hers.

Her seduction was making me compliant with everything she wanted me to do. "Turn around." I whispered breathlessly as I got up from the chair to help her with the dress.

She listened and turned around, and with her right hand she swept her hair out of the way.

I gulped and cleared my thought as my trembling hands were reaching for the zip. I didn't know how this will end up. I didn't even know what will happen the moment the zip was down.

The room was filled with our heavy breaths and the sexual tension between us was only increasing by the minute, consuming us.

Shakily, I started pulling down the zip all the way to the end. So close to her, I could smell her intoxicating perfume. It was like she was wearing aphrodisiac, and I was getting high on want for her.
I could feel the hotness of her skin beneath my fingertips as I was ever so slowly pulling the zip down. I could feel her breathing getting faster as my hand made accidental contact with her backs bare skin. It was like in this situation our senses when it come to each other were heightened. "Done." I whispered as I started timidly backing away from her.

She didn't turn around immediately, she just took a big breath in, perhaps recollecting herself.

I couldn't back away anymore from her as the back of my legs hit her bed. I closed my eyes, sighed heavily and let myself sit down on the corner of the bed. "Cassie?" I rasped her name in a low whisper.

Not responding back, she turned around to face me. And like a feline, confidently like she knew how much I wanted her right in that moment, she started walking towards me.

She loved the way I was watching every movement of hers as she was slowly advancing towards me yet again. I could tell that by the way she was biting her lower lip as a way of containing her smile.
I hated how much she was enjoying seeing me at her mercy, seeing her enjoying the way I was looking at her from bellow, but I couldn't get up to take control of the situation. It felt like I was tranquilised by her.

"Cas..." I whispered submissively while raising my eyes to look at her as she reached me.

She again didn't respond to me, instead she straddled me, making me jolt at the contact.

Feeling her weight on me was starting to intensify the throbbing between my legs to the point that it was hurting. I gripped the sheets of her bed hard - I didn't know what to do with my hands and even if I did, I would have still been immobilised and unable to comprehensively do anything under her influence. But before I could overthink my behaviour she put her hand under my chin and raised my face so I could look at her. In the dead silence she just leaned closer to me so that our lips were only a few inches apart and I could feel her fast paced breathing on them.

She wanted me to kiss her.

Letting go of the sheets under my hands I brought them to her face and directed her towards my lips.

Our mouths finally made contact. The kiss started slow, just lips but within seconds it grew impatiently hungrier and sloppier. She opened her mouth slightly, suggesting to me she wanted to deepen the kiss.

Grabbing her by the back of her neck I brought her closer to me and let my tongue slide into her warm, wet mouth. She let out a tiny whimper at the contact. 'Fuck.' I though to myself as I felt myself get even wetter after hearing the soft moan which escaped her mouth.