sheldon x gn!clingy!reader

i'm listening to: show me how by men i trust🙀(that's what prompted this lol)

"Why're your hands cold?" (Y/N) questioned the boy next to them as they swiveled their fingers between his, causing him to blush. "Being in a cold room or other cold environments can cause cold hands as the body tries to maintain its regular temperature." He responded nonchalantly, flipping to the next page of his book. BIOLOGY & PSYCHOLOGY, it read. (Y/N) poked his cheek, resting their chin on his shoulder as they basically curled up next to him. A faint blush emitted from his face, dusting the tips of his ears. (Y/N)'s lips tugged into a smirk, watching his reaction closely. "I love you." They murmured, twirling his hair between their index and middle finger. Sheldon's blush only deepened from there, glancing between his book and (Y/N). They were in his room, sitting on his bed. Sheldon placed down his book on his nightstand, his face emotionless as he turned back to a clingy (Y/N). "I...love you, too." He muttered, avoiding eye contact with them as he struggled to keep calm. (Y/N) chuckled softly, their grip tightening on his hand. "I miss you," They said, their eyebrows curling into a pouting face. Sheldon turned to them, confused. "But, you're right here next to me?" He said, as if a question. (Y/N) smiled, holding strong eye contact with him. "I know..." Sheldon shook his head, sighing. 

"Did you know that whenever I see you, I experience C8H11NO2 + C10H12N2O + C43H66N12O12S2?" (Y/N) giggled, their grin fading into a soft smile as Sheldon's blush intensified. "Me, too." He said, looking at them. (Y/N) blushed, before leaning in and kissing his pink nose briefly, pulling away into their previous position. "Do you feel it?" (Y/N) muttered, raising a brow as Sheldon squirmed in his spot. "Yes, I do." He said, turning to them. "Usually, I wouldn't allow it unless you were my mother, but, you're an exception." He said, earning a chuckle from (Y/N). "Good, then I'll do it for as long as I live." They said, grinning as they pecked his cheek quickly, then his ear, then his collarbone. He allowed all of it, causing (Y/N) to smile proudly. Until they leaned into his face again, and he expected a peck on his cheek, or forehead, or nose. But instead, they chose his soft, pink rosy lips. Sheldon's eyes widened, his face flushed as much as it could get. It wasn't one of their soft, quick pecks, it was a passionate kiss. They deepened it, leaning closer as their body pressed against his. He slowly pulled away, still entranced as (Y/N)'s hand massaged his scalp from the back, his hair swiftly moving between their fingers. 

"Oh dear," He muttered, staring with a deep red on his face at the smirking person in front of him. "What?" (Y/N) teased him, raising a brow as their smirk grew. "Do I make you flustered?"