Redoing this story ?

Hi guys,

I was in the process of writing the next chapter when I really just stopped and thought to myself if I liked the direction I took this book in. (I can't even get through writing a chapter so my answer is no) I'm not saying I'm gonna delete this book entirely but it is gonna be rebranded.

The title is still gonna be wild flower but I want to rewrite it and honestly change it up. I know this may come as a shock to some of you but I really hate just writing a story for the sake of it. I love writing stories that I'm genuinely into and that I feel flow really well.

I'm gonna be recasting as well as I feel Melissa O'Neil suits the character a lot more than Hailee does. Not that I don't love Hailee. I'm gonna unpublish the chapters tonight and redo the introduction so that should be uploaded sometime tonight.

I just wanted to give yall a heads up that this is happening so you're not waiting to a new chapter for ages. Because that's what would happen if I kept writing this story the way it's going, it was inevitably never get finished.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope you will continue to support my work and read the new version of wildflower when it's published :) I'm also taking suggestions as to what seasons this book should start in cause I'm not sure if I should start it around season 3 like before or go later on.

It's STILL a Spencer Reid x oc book and a lot of the character traits will be the same.