𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰. 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝.❞

𑁍𑁍

OPHELIA WAS SWIRLING AROUND IN HER CHAIR AS THEY WAITED FOR PENELOPE'S CALL. She brings her hand up to run it through her hair, a sigh leaving her lips. luckily, Derek's phone rings as it lays on the table. "Garcia, talk to us." Derek tells her as he puts the phone speaker so that everyone could hear her.

"Michelle Colucci recently drew up the plans for a remodel of three floors of a company called techno communications. It's a hi-tech communications company in downtown Dallas." Penelope explains to them and Ophelia fiddles with her fingers as they learn the information that she had found out.

"And Enid White?" Hotch asks.

"Worked there until two months ago."

"He's on two." Detective Yarbrough tells them as he walks up to the table.

"The unsub?"

"Demanding to speak to the FBI."

"This is FBI, supervisory special agent, David Rossi." He says as he presses answer on the call.

"You called me impotent." The unsub states and they all listen carefully as Rossi continues to talk.

"Did I?"

"I am not impotent."

"Why are you whispering?" Rossi questions curiously.

"You lied."

"Is someone around you? Are you at work?"

"You have to tell the news the truth."

"I can get you on the news and you can correct me yourself."

"No, you, you correct it."

"By the way, I was um, looking at the police security tapes from the day Michelle Colucci went missing." Rossi states and Ophelia just turns her head to the man, confusion on her face. She didn't realize they had any security tapes.

"What?"

"You watched her long enough to know she didn't have visitors. She was a loner. Yet, you knew that detective Yarbrough was coming over. You must have been, right here in the station when he told her. Now, your face is gonna be on one of those tapes. And when I find it, I'm going to paper this city with it. Just like you did with those women. Everyone will see it. They won't be able to ignore you now. But you won't inspire fear. You'll inspire hatred and ridicule because the only power someone like you has, is a mask. And once that mask is removed, you'll be as insignificant as you've always been. A loser." Rossi explains to him and they all just stare at him in slight shock. They could hear the unsub unevenly breathing.