𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

❝𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.❞

𑁍𑁍

OPHELIA SLOAN was a name most people knew within the bureau. Some people knew her because of her work on the cases they recieved, some knew her from work events, but the majority only knew her name and associated her with the many jokes that would leave her lips during her time within the four walls of the bureau. Because of the constant nature and the unwillingness to stop, she was deemed Detective Chuckles. Even though she wasn't even a detective. People just thought it sounded better than agent.

And it wasn't like she wasn't clever enough to be a detective, she just never wanted to go on that path. Joining the FBI five years ago at the age of twenty three, Ophelia quickly rose through the system and ended up in the BAU. Hotch himself had picked her out of a group of people even when she had the least experience of them all.

Granted her interview could've gone a little better but it seemed Hotch liked her wit even if he would never admit it. She had only been in the FBI for a year before getting into the BAU and she's been there ever since.

She was always an overachiever, it having stemmed from her childhood if always having to prove herself to her mother. But nothing she ever did would've been good enough for that woman. And it seemed nothing also could've stopped her from driving her car off of a bridge. Most people would be upset by their mother's sudden death but Ophelia honestly found her life better after that.

The only thing she had to worry about was her little sister daisy. Daisy had been ten when it happened and so she would've gone into the system if Ophelia hadn't started to take care of her. And since their dad wasn't in the picture, him being a deadbeat and walking out of them when Ophelia was only twelve herself and Daisy was just barely a baby, there was no family to take her in.

Mainly because their aunts and grandparents hadn't wanted to take in a baby. So, Ophelia raised her, even when it was really tough to do that and go through the academy. Luckily she had a neighbour that's she's grown up next to that didn't mind helping out. Even when she had to be away for a few weeks, she didn't mind taking Daisy in.

When she joined the BAU, she had immediately received a lot of support from the team, which had only consisted of Derek, Hotch, JJ and Gideon at the time but they were all more than happy to pitch in. Especially Hotch who had been meaning to start his own family with his wife.

She had formed bonds with each of them over the years. But nothing was as close as the bond she formed with Penelope and Spencer. She loved every member of her team but she held a special place for them. Penelope had become like her best friend and Ophelia often confided in her for almost everything.