𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰; 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒗𝒚

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈'𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒗𝒚'𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 + 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈
'𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒗𝒚'
𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 + 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

OPHELIA SLOAN. That was a name that most of the FBI knew of. Was it for her arrest record? Her strength and determination? Her compassion for her team? Nope. None of that. It was because she was the agent that cracked jokes during the most serious of times. She was the agent that told an unsub to talk in a normal voice because she couldn't take him seriously. Or who told her unit chief to get laid so he wasn't so uptight.

It was safe to say that she was the agent who most people tended to avoid. They deemed her 'detective chuckles' because of her humour and personality. But that was what also made everyone want to be her friend. And she was also the glue that held the bau team together. Because no matter what the situation is, or how you're feeling, she'll always try to cheer you up.

Ophelia had a rough upbringing so using humour and sarcasm was her way of just coping through the horrendous world they lived in. But she never allowed her past or her negativity to shine through her bright persona.

Or as Spencer Reid would like to say:

She was a bit of a wildflower.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐎'𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐥 as 𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧
'𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬'

"𝐈𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩...

"𝐈𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞."