𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❝𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞

𑁍𑁍

OPHELIA PLACES A HOT MOCHA IN FRONT OF PENELOPE MAKING THE GIRL GASP. She turns around in her chair, meeting Ophelias eyes and a huge smile breaks out onto her face. "My sunshine, you are my favourite person in the whole world." Penelope tells her as she immediately brings the girl in for a hug, pressing a kiss to her cheek. Ophelia laughs as she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Calm down, Pene." She says as she shakes her head. "I'm sure Derek is higher up on your list than me." Ophelia points out as she knew Penelope and Derek were close too, probably even closer than they were. But Penelope only shakes her head.

"Nope. He's been demoted." Penelope states with a smirk as she would definitely admit to Derek that Ophelia was better than him.

"So, I'm the reigning champion of Penelope Garcia's affection?" She asks as she gasps, placing her hands on her heart. Penelope laughs as she nods her head.

"You got it, my love." Penelope responds and Ophelia just smiles down at her. But Penelope's face drops as she tilts her head a bit. "You seem awfully dimmer today. Did something happen?" She asks as she noticed the tiredness in Ophelias eyes and how she kept fiddling with the cardholder holder on her coffe cup.

"I'm not dim." Ophelia complains with a pout as she didn't think she looked any different than any other day. Penelope only gives her a deadpan stare.

"I can read you like a book and I can tell when you're faking the smile on your face." She states as she crosses her arms against her chest. Ophelia felt like she didn't have to put on a persona around Penelope. The girl expressed herself so much that Ophelia knew she didn't have to act around her. The others, she wanted to seem as put together as she could be, which is why she often made jokes. It hid the fact that her life was falling apart and they had no idea.

"I've just been struggling with things." Ophelia admits as it wasn't as easy of a life as she made it out to be to her coworkers. They all had praised her about taking charge and raising her little sister but she definitely had her lows.

"You mean Daisy?" Penelope asks as she furrows her eyebrows. Ophelia nods as she leans against the desk, looking down at her feet.

"I love her to death but I just can't handle it sometimes." She states with a sigh as she loves Daisy and would never regret taking care of her sister. But it's tough not only coming to work so often but raising someone who didn't always seem appreciative. Ophelia knew Daisy was almost at the age where she would go off to college but she was still under her roof. Sometimes Daisy forgot that there were certain rules she had to abide by.