𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐬

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐬.❞

𑁍𑁍

OPHELIA STANDS BEHIND THE GLASS IN THE INTERROGATION ROOM NEXT TO DEREK, EMILY AND SPENCER. They had arrested the unsub because they had evidence but they wanted his confession so that their arrest would stick. But it didn't look like they were going to get it anytime soon. "I've been going at him for six hours, he wont say a word. This guy's a brick wall." Derek states with a sigh as he crosses his arms against his chest.

"Not to worry, Morgan.ill take it from here." Ophelia says as she pats his shoulder. Derek only furrows his eyebrows as he looks at the girl. "Hope you guys brought popcorn cause I'm about to put on a show." She states with a smirk as she moves to the door in order to enter the interrogation room.

"What is she gonna do?" Emily questions as she looks at the two boys beside her. Spencer just shakes his head as he watches the girl walk into the room.

"I don't even bother asking anymore." Derek retorts as there was no good in asking. Emily laughs a little bit but they all turn their attention to Ophelia.

"Well, well, well. I hear you don't like answering questions, Marcos." Ophelia starts as she stands next to the open door. The man just glanced up at her. "That's fine by me, cause I'm not asking." She states, slamming the door, only for the handle to fall to the ground. Her eyes follow it, her eyebrows raising. "Ooh, handle fell off. I'll just grab that." She says as she bends down to pick it up before trying to put it back on. "Nope." Ophelia mutters before turning to the unsub. "So, looks like we're locked in." She places the handle on the table and the man just continues to stare at her. "That's bad news for you because your trapped in here with a psycho." Ophelia says with a smirk as her eyes widen, bringing her finger to her head. She suddenly turns towards the glass. "Has anyone tried it from the outside?" She asks, placing her hand on her hip.

"Locks broken, gotta call facilities." Derek replies through the speaker. Ophelia presses her lips together tightly.

"Copy that, no rush. As I said, I've got all the time in the-- it's a little warm in here, right?" Ophelia asks as she wafts her shirt. She glanced around the room before moving to the table and sitting on the edge of it. "Do you feel any air coming out of that vent? I got nothing." She questions the unsub as she points at the vent above them. The man just stays silent as he squints his eyes. Ophelia groans as she looks back at the window. "Any eta on facilities?" Ophelia didn't mind being in the interrogation room as long as she could get out. But she couldn't just leave when she got a confession.

"At least forty five minutes." Spencer answers her and she just fiddles with her fingers as she glanced around the room.

"And they've checked all this paint for lead, right? And the room for asbestos? I feel like I'm sucking on a tailpipe in here, Marcos!" She shouts at him as she waves her hands in front of her face. Ophelia grabs the handle from the table, holding it up. "Everybody get away from the mirror!" Ophelia shouts before throwing it at the window but it just bounces off. "Oh, come on!" She throws her hands down, moving to the chair and taking a seat. "I can't breathe. I can't breathe." She starts to hyperventilate, bouncing up and down in the chair.