Vent/???

Mr.Dinoapple, PLEASE DON'T TELL THE EDITOR!

Look so I'm really confused with myself right now, reasently my brain has been unable to think of anything other then the story, my sister and randomly enough, my editor, like, I don't know what it is about him.... but like I can't stop thinking about him whenever I have free time. Whenever I'm not writing a chapter or talking to my sister, I thinking of him, I don't know why but I just keep thinking of how nice he is and how funny and how we like all the same stuff and how he's SUPER sweet just like his mom and how he always is trying to take stuff out of my hands so I'm not carrying anything and how he always runs up to me and hugs me and how he fits everything I like in a man(brown fluffy hair, taller then me, ect...)(Sweet, loving, a real man) and I just don't know why I keep thinking of him, like, before whenever I wrote a chapter I did it because I wanted him to suffer(in a friend, silly and joking way) but now I do it because I love the way he edits them and because I just want to talk to him, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?

Also have a wonderful day!

Also funny thing whenever I see an email my mind hopes it's him,(we contact though email) like, my mind is like, ("IS IT HIM?") ("DOES HE WANT TO TALK TO ME!?!?!?!?") ("Did he make a silly animtion?")