Happy!

So if you guys didn't already know: I'M A BIG FAN OF MUSICALS, and we came over to my aunt's place(on my dad's side, she live's in new jersey and is super nice but super fancy) and we were talking at dinner(IT WAS THIS SUPER COOL PIZZA PLACE(It had a fish tank)) and somehow we brought up the conversation that I really like musicals,  it was probably since I told my mom and sister that one of my favorite musicals(EPIC) is releasing another soundtrack(The Thunder Saga) on July 4th and I was super hyped at the moment. Somehow my mom brought up that I was obsessed with Hamilton(Not as much rn but I still really like it) and she was like; "Oh that's cool, my husband and I went to watch it at one point." And we were like; "Cool!" Fastfoward later on we leave and go see our grandma(She has pancreatic cancer :( ) amd we were talking and talking with her aand just beimg there for her then my aunt comes in and is like; "Hey, guys, so tomorrow you guy can go down the Delaware River on a foaty thing with my husband, also, you said that she liked Hamilton, right? I'll buy you guys some tickets, there half off anyways." And I couldn't understand since it was spanish but then my mom told me and I'm super duper happy!

Moral of the story, my mom got me tickets to Hamilton.

Have just a wonderful day as me Sunbeams!