Pulsing Happiness

He caught my wanting gaze and grinned as he threw his now dirty pajamas to the floor.

"Your turn my dear"...

I tilted my head to the side, biting my lower lip as my eyes gazed down his naked body.

He growled, crawling back onto the bed towards me, his lips firmly pressed into mine. My arms wrapped around his neck, his hands and arms took their time wrapping securely around my waist as he lightly picked me up, lowering me onto my back. His lips never left mine, his hands were soon in my hair. I greedily ran my fingers down his neck, his chest, around to his back where I pulled him down closer to me.

Our breathing mingled as we were urgently wanting to touch the other, it was passionate and all consuming.

I knew foreplay for women was possible by husbands who wished to give their wives pleasure. But I was told it was indeed rare and not to count on ever experiencing it. Most women never did experience it, because it was not common practice. Most men just didn't believe it was necessary to return the favor, they only cared for their own pleasure.

I thanked the goddess for giving me Killian.

His tongue was magic itself as it tasted the inside of my mouth, I didn't think I'd ever want to stop kissing this man. This was much better than anything I ever read in the romance novels.

His large hand started to move from my hair down my neck, stopping to grope my breast, his fingers expertly pinching my nipple causing me to moan into our kiss.

His mouth left mine, peppering kisses down my jaw till he reached my neck. His hot mouth kissed my neck with such urgency and I found myself automatically tilting my head giving him more access. My hands gripped onto his forearms as his mouth continued to travel down my body.

His lips found their way to my chest, I lifted my head slightly to look at him. His eyes gazed at me, his smirk was seen for only a moment before his mouth opened, lunging for one of my breasts over the fabric. I could feel his tongue swirling around the fabric where my nipple hardened from his touch.

My moans rang throughout the room from the feeling. Killian's approving growl caused my body to shiver.

His hand was on the move again as he lifted my nightgown revealing my lower stomach, his lips found the skin along there, giving it his undivided attention.

His hot breath in between each passionate kiss along my skin was causing me to squirm beneath him. My hands were in his hair, on his muscular shoulder, anywhere my fingertips could touch.

His hand slid down palming my pulsing womanhood in between my thighs, over the fabric that covered the area. I twitched as he moved his palm against a spot that pulsed, craved to be touched. I released another moan at the sensation, my head falling back into the silk green pillow.

Please do that again...

His lips firmly pressed over the fabric, into the spot I wanted him most, I heard him taking an obvious sniff from between my thighs. I brought my head up slightly to look at him, his eyes were dark with animalistic desire, successfully melting any rising embarrassment I would have felt from his action.

He gazed at me, lifted his body slightly gazing down between my thighs before his eyes were back on mine. I knew what he was doing, waiting for my permission.

I squirmed beneath his gaze when I realized I was going to have to say it.

"Touch me"... I whispered breathlessly, rubbing my thighs together impatiently