Chapter 12: Captured! Aboard The Polar Tang!

The look of deranged bliss was perfectly captured on Trafalgar Law's face as you watched his hand press into your chest. The purple glow emitted from his hand shined in your face as he pulled your heart from your body, a sudden pressure being lifted from you while you watched a beating heart in the palm of his hand.

You fell to your knees, your fingers coming up to tenderly touch your chest, an odd sensation of emptiness filling your body from where your heart used to be. Your mouth was gaped open while you blankly stared at the sand under you, droplets of blood from your previous wound being absorbed into the ground as it became coated in red. You were shocked by the action, your sword dropped to your side as your hands fell into your lap. You felt incapacitated, your entire body drained from all strength as you were forced to stare up at your own beating heart.

You clenched your jaw shut, unable to breathe while listening to the rhythm of your heart pounding faster and faster while encased in a purple cube. With a snap of his fingers, you watched your heart disappear, a sadistic grin planted on Trafalgar's face as he hovered over you.

"Just kill me already," you spat out while bringing your hand up to cover your bleeding shoulder, the blood beginning to seep through more and more. "There's no point in keeping me alive, I won't tell you anything!" You shouted back while keeping your face as stoic as possible despite the pain radiating from your wound.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Trafalgar coldly replied as he crouched in front of you, forcing you to meet his face. You watched as he scratched his goatee in thought, "I've got ways of making you talk," a cocky smirk once again found its way on his lips as he said those words.

"Try all you want," you daringly responded while glaring at him with a scowl. Although you immediately regretted it because the second those words left your mouth he stood up and outstretched his hand, a gleam in his eyes.

"Room," his voice echoed as you refused to make eye contact and instead stared down at his black shoes. "Shambles!" You closed your eyes tightly, one second the droning sound of the crashing waves was there and next you were surrounded by deafening silence.

The once warm, soft sand that cushioned your knees was now replaced by sterile, cold tiled floors. When you reopened your eyes, there was nothing but darkness, the only light you were provided with was from the cracks in a door. You stood up, still disoriented from your heart being stolen from your chest and outstretched both of your hands trying to navigate around the small room. You blindly waved your hands around until you felt a small string dangling in front of your face, your fingers wrapping around it and tugging it down. At the sound of a click, a single light illuminated the room, your eyes blurring from the sudden brightness and then adjusting.

You looked around and noticed the only thing in there was two brown chairs along with a small collapsible table. A top of the table rest a metal trey with white paper covering it, some scalpels and miscellaneous tools resting on it. You spun on your heel at the sound of the door knob rattling, your hand went to go for your sword but mentally you cursed when you realized it wasn't there.

You took a defensive step backwards once the metal door opened and revealed Trafalgar, the same white bear that you saw a few hours ago following closely behind him. You eyed the two suspiciously, your spine growing stiff once the door shut and locked behind them. A palpable silence followed after, everyone seeming to be on guard as you waited for something-anything to happen.

"Sit," Trafalgar's voice sounded ice cold, almost as if his words alone could cut you as he pointed his finger with the letter 'E' tattoo'd on it. You followed the direction of his finger and glanced at one of the chairs, debating if you should follow his order or not.