1.)New

(Rain's POV )

I wake up by my alarm clock ringing loudly.

"What day is it?....", I mumble,asking myself.

5:00 ,I read the alarm clock.

I look on my calendar,Monday.

"Why must I have school today?.....", I ask myself.

I get dressed..wearing black skinny jeans and a white tank top with black leather jacket and black boots.

I brush my hair,making it wavy.

I eat my breakfast then I brush my teeth.

I walk to school really early so I can choose my seat for class.

Me and my family just moved into The Blood Moon Pack and we joined so I go to a new high school and I want to make a good impression.

When I finally made it to the school,which the walk felt like forever since I have no friends with me,but in reality I was just a block away from the school.

"Who is she?" "Who is that?" "Is that the new girl?"
,was heard all around the school as the other people swarmed in.

*ring* *ring*

I walked to the office to get my schedule so I can get to my class.

When I walked into my homeroom, surprisingly I was the only person in the room at the time,so I took the seat in the very back so I can tell if someone is stareing at me.

The reason why I'd like to know if they are stareing is..,I don't like the feeling of being watched...and I just don't like to sit in the front.

The teacher walked in,she had short Brown hair and glasses.

"Oh..,your new?...,what's your name?",she asks.

"Rain.",I say.

"That's a very nice name.","my name is Mrs. Whitewater.",she says.

"Thank you,Mrs. Whitewater.",I say.

"Do you want to stand in the front of the class and introduce yourself or you just prefer not to?",she asks me.

"I'd rather to stay back here,I don't want that much attention. ",I say,trying to make her laugh.

She started to laugh but stoped when the other students swarmed in and took seats.

'So far...,so good for me being the new student!'