11.)Wait?...what?!

(Rain's POV )

When we were done unpacking my stuff,Jack asks,"What was it that you were going to tell me?"

"Umm.....I...I...",I wasn't sure on how to explain.

"It's okay...you can tell me.",he says.

"As long as you don't tell anyone,okay?",I say,he nods in agreement.

"I..I am the....Moon Goddess' daughter..",I say,nervous.

"Wait...what?!",he says,"Your the Moon Goddess' daughter?"

"Yeah..",I say.

He smiles and says,"It's okay,I swear on my life I will not tell anyone."

I smiled and Jack pulled me into a hug.

"Umm....did I interrupt something Jack?",Brian asks as he opens the door.

"Uhh...how long were you standing there??",I ask,nervous.

Brian says,"I just opened the door then I see you 2 hugging....",he then laughs,awkwardly.

"You didn't interrupt anything Brian....",Jack says,"but next time,try knocking on the Door before you burst Into someone's room like you own the place."

I started laughing,then I fell onto the floor,rolling on the floor,dieing of laughter.

Brian left the room,I hear him laughing down the hallway.

Jack asks,"Are you okay?","who gave you laughing gas?"

Then I burst out laughing harder.

Jack has this confused look on his face,wondering what so funny,I laughed even harder,if that's possible because his confused expression on his face was priceless.

"Rain.....,are you okay?",he asks as I stop laughing.

"Nope..i-",I started to say.

"What's wrong?",Jack says,"are you hurt?!"

"No...I'm not hurt...",I say,"I almost died from laughter."

He helped me up and Brian bursts through the door yelling,"WHAT UP PEEPS!"

"I told you to knock next time...",Jack says.

"Oh I'm so sorry,let me try that again,rewind.",he says walking back wards saying,"PEEPS UP WHAT!"

Then he closes the door,he knocked,then he burst through the door and yelled again,"WHAT UP PEEPS!"

"The sky.",Jack says.

"Actually...that would be correct if we were outside,since we are not outside,the correct answer would be.....THE CEILING!",Brian says.

Jack's frowns and pushes him out of our room and says,"And Stay out."

"Out here or out the house?",Brian says,trying to get on Jack's nerves.

I couldn't hold it in any more,I busted out laughing.

'I think I'm going to love it here.'