16.)

(Rain's POV )

'Who is he?' 'I am officially going to call him shadow because he won't come out of the shadows to show him self.'

Raundgdjosbdi!

My wolf tried to yell something again.

'I can not understand you.'

Mhhmmm

My wolf says,sad.

I fell asleep a few minutes later.

(Time skip by....Shadow! XD )
(Rain's POV )

I wake up to hear a door open and close.

"I'm back my princess!~",Shadow says in a sing song voice.

"What happened?",I asked,being random.

"Oh...nothing princess.",he says.

"It was something or else you wouldn't have been called to go up there Shadow...",I say,using the nickname I gave him.

"Oh feisty!~",he says,"I like."

'Oh come on! Dang it!!'

"And I love the nickname that you gave me princess.",he says,now closer.

The lights turn off and I feel him wrap his arms around my waist.

"Where we're we?",he asks.

"I don't know,the part where you let me go?",I say.

"No,I was going to mark your beautiful neck of yours~",Shadow whispers in my ear,"nice try though..."

A tear rolls down my face as he gets closer to my neck,I say,"P-please d-don't. "

"Don't cry...",he says,kissing away my tears,then he kisses where Jack was going to mark me,I whimper.

He kept on kissing me,then I felt his sharp canines on my neck.

"Please...please don't...don't.",I whimper.

"Why?",he asks against my neck,"I was just about to mark you."

Then he kissed my lips roughly.

I try to break the kiss but he pulls me closer,one arm wrapped around my waist and one on the back of my head,deepening the kiss.

He breaks the kiss,he whispers in my ear,"Get ready."

'He ready for what?'

Shadow kisses down my neck,he then stops at where my mark was going to be and and says against my neck and says,"Wonder what will happen if I do this?"

I feel his canines on my neck once more,he was about to mark me but a door was kicked down and I smell Jack running down the stairs with an angry aura around him,He yells,"Ill kill you!"

I hear Shadow growl and he mumbles,"We keep in getting interrupted by people...."

Jack growls and then I hear a sickening crack and a body falling onto the floor.

I feel arms wraps around my waist but I felt electric shocks going through me and I knew who it was.

"J-Jack!",I whisper yelled.

"No need to whisper.",he says.

"But the-",I was about to say but I was stoped by Jack kissing me,I kiss back.

He got the chains off of me,I jumped into his arms and cried,"I-I was s-so scared t-that I'll n-never see y-you again."

"Don't cry Rain,it's okay.",he says.

Jack turns on the lights and I see Kyle's body laying right in front of where I was chained up.

"What happened to the guy you killed?",I ask.

"Kyle is the one who I killed....",he says.

"But Shadow said he was dead...",I say.

"Who is shadow?",Jack asks.

"The guy who was about to.mark me but you kicked down the door and killed him.",I say,then realisation kicked in....Kyle was going to mark me?!

"Shadow...is Kyle....",Jack says as he carries me out of the blood smelling prison.

I fell asleep in Jack's arms as we arrived at the border.