13.)

(Jack's POV )

When Rain fell asleep in my arms,I set her down in our room.

I left a note,saying,"Rain...I'm sorry that I had to go tonight but I hope you understand,I will try to return to you sooner...,I will miss you and I love you. ~Jack."

Then I walked downstairs,Brian putting my stuff in my car,I walk downstairs and as soon as I open the door,Rain slides down the stairs railing and runs up to me,pulling me into a hug then she kisses me.

"Bye Jack.",she says.

"Bye Rain.",I say,then I kiss her.

I walk out the door,I get into the car and I drive down to her old pack.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(Rain's POV )

As he drives away,I walk upstairs and I cry into my pillow,already missing him.

Rain....what's wrong?

'I already miss him.'

Don't cry...,he'll be back.

'I know that he'll be back,but I am worried....he did go alone to my pack...well my old pack now actually.'

Don't worry Rain.

' How can I not worry?,he is my mate!...'

Please don't yell Rain.

'Sorry...I didn't mean to yell...'

It's okay Rain...,try growing wings.

'How? '

Imagine yourself growing wings and then you should get them.

'Okay...I'll try.'

I picture myself growing wings,I wait for a few seconds and I open my eyes,I don't feel any different.

I walk over to a mirror on the wall and I have reddish black wings,I gasp.

Are they beautiful?

'Yes! '

I'm glad you like them,try making them disappear,just imagine your wings gone and they shall go away untill you want them to come back.

'Okay.'

(A few hours later...)(Rain's POV )

I fell asleep on my pillow a few hours later I made my wings disappear.

(Rain's dream...)

I sit outside alone in my wolf form by a crystal clear pond,waiting for something or someone.

Jack walks over to me and licks me on my face.

Then a light flashed and a new dream began.

I was laying down beside Jack looking up at the sky and a little girl walks up to me and says,"mommy,I love you."

That dream flashed away.

I woke up,confused.

'Mom?....are you listening?'

Yes,I am listening.

'Well I had strange dreams,when one finishes a light flashes.'

Those are not dreams,those are visions,your power of seeing the future lets you see visions of the future.

'Oh...okay,thank you mom.'

No problem Rain.

Wow.

Was all my wolf could say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you guys for reading this,I hope you like it,and thank you for the votes (if you voted.).

C:

~MysticRaven.