14.)

(Jack's POV )

I walk into the pack house meeting room,I see the new Alfa of Rain's old pack.

I sit down,waiting for the meeting to start.

As everyone walks in,Hank says,"Hello everyone,I called a meeting here because of a rouge problem."

A rouge problem?!,why didn't he tell us that over the phone?!!!

Mr wolf yelled,angrily.

"Why didn't you tell us that before we all left our mates at home?!",I ask,angrily.

"Yeah!,why not?!",the other Alfas said,taking my side.

He didn't answer,I got up and said,"I'm leaving to go to my mate!"

I slammed the door behind me,I didn't care what they thought,I stormed down the hall angrily.

As I step out side,I smell a rouge near by,I run back inside to warn the others.

"GUYS THERE ARE ROUGES OUTSIDE OF THE BORDERS!!",I yell as I kick the door open.

They all get up,shifting into their wolf forms,I shift also.

I ran down the stairs,the steel of rouges were stronger.

I burst through the door,I see 6 rouges,standing there,waiting for us,I see blood almost every where,dead rouges,dead pack members and pups.

I grew angry very quickly.

I growl,then the 6 went after all 6 of us,they didn't stand a chance.

It takes 10 rouges to take an Alfa down but when an Alfa is angry,it takes 20 rouges.

And right now I was really angry because they killed innocent pups and other pack members.

One gray wolf walks up to me,he is an inch shorter than me,he growls,challenging me.

I growl,we walk around each other in a circle and we start to fight,he pins me fown,I push him off if me quickly and I go for the throat but he claws my face and he bites my tail.

While he was biting my tail,I hold in a whimper,I bite his neck,having a death grip on his neck with my jaws and I claw his chest.

He then died of blood loss and I help the others.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(???'s POV )

I walk to the Alfa's house to get Rain,I am in the pack so no one can suspect me as a mole in the pack.

But I truly work for Brandon,the leader of the rouges.

Rain follows me into the woods,when she looks over to the water fall I show her,I knock her out.