4.) New look.

(Rain's POV )

"Rain...want to dye your hair?",my mom asks as we walk around the mall.

"Sure!",I say excitedly.

"Okay let's go!",she drags me around the mall like a child dragging their parents to the big cookie store.

(An hour later)

"I love it!",my mom says,talking about my hair.

"Thank you.",I say,hugging her.

I notice someone in the corner of my eye...,it was Hank.

He was stareing at me and I'm not liking it.

He winks at me..

'What the fudge is going on?!...he rejected me and now he wants to flirt?!....'

"Oh I think you caught somebody's eye.",my mom says.

"That's Hank....",I mumble.

"Oh...,he must be a player...ewww...",my mom says.

"Lets go before he walks over to us.",I say but Hank is walking towards me and my mom.

My mom acted like we didn't notice him and started to walk off but then a hand grabbed my wrist.

Hank made me turn around and whispered in my ear,"What is your name,princess?"

I have a disgusted face as I said,"For 1 I am not a princess...and for 2,you already know who I am,you rejected me earlier at school.",he then let's me go.

"Oh...it's you Rebecca...",he says,getting my name wrong.

"And another thing...Hank....,my name isn't Rebecca...,it's Rain.",I say,saying his name in disgust.

"Whatever....,I don't care...",he says,sighing.

"Of course you don't care....",I mumble.

"What did you just say?!",he whisper yells.

"You heard me Hank...",I say,walking away with my mom.

I hear Hank's friends laugh at him and Hank yells,"Shut up!","all of you!"