Chapter - 3

Recap: Avinash's tit for tat against Sitara. His granny wants him to meet the girl his father has chosen for him.

****************

Sitara arrived at a hotel to meet one of her mother's friend and business partners to discuss about a project idea she had to offer for her business. She called the lady to let her know about her arrival. She cut the call and turned around with a smile but bumped onto someone and dropped the project file on the floor. She crouched on the floor to pick the file.

Sitara: I m so sor......

Before she could complete her apologization she heard the person mumble a fuck which triggered her. She picked the file and rose to her feet and smiled sarcastically on seeing Avinash before her.

Sitara: Well I should have guessed it should be some brainless creature like you who could only curse rather than apologizing. I assume my day is doomed after this encounter and wish the same for you too.

Avinash: Who the hell are you and how dare you to talk on my face ?

Sitara: Well I don't mind closing my eyes while I talk to you or how about you hide your shit face wearing a mask ?  People will be scared on seeing you boogeyman.

Sumanth didn't want his another day to be ruined so he stepped before Sitara.

Sumanth: Madam, it was nobody's fault and was just an accident so please carry on with your business. Sir, lets leave, we are late for the meeting.

Sitara stomped on Avinash's shoe with her heels and walked away leaving Avinash frustrated and seeth in anger.

Avinash: Find, whom she is about to meet here. Sure it must be business purpose and she will not leave this place succeeding in it.

Sumanth: Sir, You have never done this to anyone so lets ignore her. She is no one ..

Avinash: You are right but she is not that no one who never talked back to me so fucking carry out my orders and meet me once the job is done.

Sumanth nodded his head and Avinash strode to the meeting room where he had appointment to meet couple of business man.

Sitara reached a small booth where a lady was waiting for her. Sitara greeted her and passed the project file to her.

Sitara: I don't want you to help me just because you are an acquaintance to my mother. I hope my project ideas will be worth to secure a job in your firm.

Lady: I m truly impressed with your ideas and your mother will be proud of you. I will be more than happy to have you as a resource at my firm. 

Sitara was happy that she finally won a job and thanked her mother. The Lady received a call and Sitara watched the color drain her face. The Lady placed the file back before Sitara with a hard smile.

Sitara: Is something wrong madam ? Do you need better options then sure I could work it out for you.

Lady: No, I just received a call that my husband has filled in the position that I preferred for you. I m so sorry.

Sitara Mv: That fucking witch did her job this time too. Why don't she die and let me live in peace?

Lady: Sitara, I can refer you to some other client if that is ok to you.

Sitara: Don't stress yourself too much and you might receive a call to stop you from offering a job to me. I will take my leave.

Sitara walked out of the hotel and sat in her car leaning on the steering and tears stream down her cheeks.