Chapter - 7

P.S: The Character names Geetha and Arun are being changed into Mythili and  Prathaap. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

***************

Recap: Sitara join a hotel as a waitress and bar tender.

****************

Sitara was facing the stocks taking a note of their names and the order they were arranged for easy access when she heard a very familiar voice asking for a glass of whiskey. She turned around and saw Avinash and Sumanth accompanied by two more men. She ignored him and continued with her job but Avinash was shocked to see her.

Avinash: Sitara...

She turned around and passed a polite smile at him.

Sitara: Welcome gentlemen, your order will be delivered shortly, have a great night..

Sumanth's jaws dropped in surprise on seeing Sitara and shocked that Avinash and Sitara hadn't screamed at each other yet. He dart his gaze on Avinash who was equally or shocked more than him.

Avinash: Are you stalking me Ms. Sitara ?

Sitara huffed and closed her eyes to calm her nerves and turned to him smiling widely.

Sitara: I m sorry to break your bubble sir but I think it should be the other way considering me dressed up as a waitress to confirm that this is my work place and you are here.

Sumanth sensed the danger coming on the way towards them and interrupted them.

Sumanth: Ms. Sitara, good to see you and may be you aren't aware that Blue diamond is the place where top business men meet officially and unofficially so its not a wonder that our sir is here considering he owns this place. He visits here often to meet his fellow men unofficially. Please carry on with your work and serve him drink.

Sitara: Ofcourse sir, your order is being taken care of my senior staff present here sir, few more minutes and you will get your drink sir, would you need anything else sir ? I will be honoured to take care of your order sir.

Avinash was pissed with number of sir from her and rubbed his forehead. Sumanth pleaded Sitara with his eyes and she chuckled at him and returned to her work. The bartender served the drinks to the men and Avinash was sipping the whisky with his eyes darting towards Sitara every now and then. All the words the men spoke fell on deaf ears as he was lost thinking about the reason Sitara working in a bar.

Avinash Mv: Did she end up working here because I ruined her chance ? But she could have tried some other firm if not that. 

 A group of girls from the dance floor rushed to the men and started chatting with all the men except for Avinash.

Sitara Mv: Are they blind ? This boogeyman is obviously the most handsome man here but they are ignoring him. Shut up Sitara, focus on your work.

Sumanth cleared his throat a little louder breaking Avinash's trance and Avinash turned his attention to the men who were now laughing. He focused on the discussion until he saw Sitara was left alone at the counter. He placed his glass on the counter and strum his fingers to get her attention. Sitara looked at him from the corner of her eyes and prayed that he would leave soon but he had other ideas.

Avinash: Whisky please...

Sitara didn't knew the brand that should be served and looked at all the bottles and back to Avinash who was tracing the rim of the glass with his finger.

Sitara Mv: Drunkard is a drunkard so who cares about the brand, let me give him a drink of my choice.

She picked a random bottle and tried to open it but found it diffucult so she held the bottle against her stomach and tried to pull the knob. Avinash's eyes widened in shock on seeing her attempt.