Chapter - 14

Recap: Sitara and Avinash share their past and console each other.

**************

Avinash woke up to his alarm and saw Sitara sleeping with her head on his arm, his other hand wrapped around her waist and their body pressed against each other. 

Avinash Mv: Sumanth was right, Tara, you are just like me, we share the same sort of past, you are hot headed just like me, very passionate about your goals and we both love our granny to our life. The only thing that differentiates us is the word love.

He kissed her bare shoulder and got down from the bed looking for his shorts. He quickly got dressed and stepped out of the room and entered the gym for his work out with a constant smile on his lips.

An hour later he returned to the room and saw Sitara fresh out of bath in a robe and drying her hair.

Avinash: Good morning beautiful. Ready to join business ? Everyone will get to know us as couples today.

Sitara: Good morning boy friend, I m all ready.

Avinash: I let you go office today but other days when I don't let you sleep the night, you will stay back to have enough rest and work from home or arrive late to office.

Avinash winked at her and walked away to get ready. By the time he came out Sitara was nowhere to be seen. He got dressed in his suite and reached the living. Sitara was dressed in a suite matching to him and talking with Sumanth.

On seeing Avinash, Sumanth greeted him and the trio headed to the dining. Sitara smiled at the maid Jaya, the middle aged woman who was placing the casseroles on the table.

Sitara: Hello aunty, I m Sitara.

Jaya: Good morning madam.

Sitara: Oh please aunty, just Sitara. I m younger than you. 

Jaya smiled and served breakfast to them. 

Avinash: Tara, I will head first and Sumanth will drive you for today alone. I want to be there to welcome you and we shall drive together from tomorrow. 

Sitara: What are you planning Avinash ?

Avinash: Nothing beautiful, just to give you a warm welcome.

Avinash gave instructions to Sumanth and walked out first. Sumanth and Sitara arrived at the parking and she saw a brand new BMW parked and the driver opened the door for her.

Sumanth: Sir bought this for your personal use madam. The driver will take you when you wanted to go out and there will be guards following you for security purpose.

Sitara: Isn't this too much Sumanth ?

Sumanth: Security protocols has to be followed strictly madam. Even sir has security around him all the time except when he is at penthouse. And for the car, he doesn't go for anything simple when it comes to him and now you are his girlfriend so he would only choose the best for you. People will be constantly watching your every move and things you use and outifts you wear. 

Sitara: Please stop scaring me already.

Sumanth smiled and they got in the car. Avinash arrived at office and the staffs greeted him. They expected him to step straight into the elevator as usual but they were surprised when he halted in the lobby with guards. One of his gaurds stood behind him holding a huge bouquet of red roses.

He looked at the rolex on his wrist and paced in the lobby scrolling through his mobile. He received a call from Sumanth when they were close to reach. He sauntered to the entrance and the employees were stunned and shocked on seeing him smile at the car that parked before him. To their surprise he opened the door and stretched out his hand. Sitara alighted holding his hand.