Chapter - 13

Recap: Sitara warn Kavya and move in with Avinash. She open up about her past to Avinash.

*****************

Sitara burst out laughing on seeing Avinash's shocked expression on knowing about Jitesh.

Sitara: Are you so naive to believe that a child could not be born out of wedlock ?

Avinash: Shut up, I not naive for any matter. Go ahead.

Sitara: Yeah, years passed and my mother felt difference in his behaviour and the way he treated Mrs.Mythili and her son. When I was 8, my mother and father started fighting often. My grandfather fell sick out of guilt that he ruined is daughter's life and one night he left us all. 

Later my mom found that Mr. Prathap and Mythili were in a affair right since she joined as PA to my mother and Jitesh was his blood.

My mother was broken, felt betrayed and during one of the fights she fell of the stairs and the doctors couldn't save her since she was not taken on time to the hospital. Me and granny were left alone and I hated the guts of that man and the lady who got married in less than 3 months.

We lived under the same roof but I grew up with my granny and they didn't bother us until I turned 18. My mother and grand father had written all the wealth in my name so they couldn't do anything to me. When I turned 20 my granny fell ill and needed a surgery, that bitch blackmailed me to give up everything to their name in turn to save my granny and that man watched everything in silent. I didn't care about the wealth so I agreed but my granny was stubborn and made them pay for my studies which was the only thing that came out good to me.

Avinash: Why did you call me that morning to meet me ?

Sitara broke into tears with the thoughts of her granny struggling to breathe. 

Avinash: Hey its ok, we can talk later.

Sitara: My granny had lot of health complications and was under continuous monitoring. She had severe asthma attack and needed medicines but that day Mythili refused to give her medicines and blackmailed me to convince you to marry Mini. I called you for that and later she gave the medicines but that was too late. Granny was taken to the hospital but doctors couldn't save her. That bitch killed her that day.

Avinash grit his teeth and he stroke her back to calm her down.

Avinash: You are very strong woman Tara. You will get justice for every single pain you had to endure all your life, now relax.

Sitara: I trust in love unlike you because I feel that my family would have been a perfect one if my parents were married out of love.

Sitara wiped her tears and saw his thumb drawing circles on her wrist may be to soothe her.

Avinash: Why did you cry this morning ? You met your friend so what happened there and I saw she was so caring about you on the day your granny's funeral.

Sitara: Everything was a facade. Mythili ruined every chances of getting a job and even she blacklisted me. She did all that with the help of my so called ex bestie Kavya. She helped Mythili. On the day you found me on the road, I heard them talking and she wanted Mythili to get me fired from the waitress job.

Avinash: What the fuck ? Why on earth does she want that ? Wasn't she your friend ?

Sitara: I didn't know she was interested and had been in love with me. She didn't want me to be involved with any men and she wanted me to be inferior to her in the job so that she could take care of me and keep me with her forever.

Avinash: Oh wow, so were you crying because I ruined the chance and proposed you to be my girlfriend before she could ?

Sitara: I was never interested being in relationship with anyone and I'm straight you idiot. you know  what..... just fuck off fucking idiot.