Chapter- 16

Story Suggestion: Hello Everyone, please do support the story "Their Love story " with all your comments and votes. 

All the very best author author_dove

***************

Recap: Avinash gets 12% shares for Sitara from Prathap's business.

****************

Prathap was stressed and he immediately gulped the water passed by his wife. Mythili stood behind the seat and started massaging his scalp to relieve his stress.

Mythili: What happened Prathap ?

Prahtap: We lost 5 projects which we were close to completion. They were least bothered for any explanation and sent papers on termination including their consent to take up with the loss.

Mythili: How much did we lose ?

Prathap: Its gonna affect our business to some extent if not bad and I m concerned about the fact that they were with us for a long period and held a total of 12% of our shares. If they have backed out then the shares will be sold to someone who has taken their project.

Mythili: Sitara, your daughter has created this loss and if I m not wrong then she own those shares now.

Prathap: Why do you bring her in everything ?

Mythili: You should have watched the breaking news. Your daughter is all over the news that she is the new girl friend of Avinash Vamsikrishna.

Prathap: What ? How did she meet him ? And Avinash ? Isn't he gay ?

Mythili: You weren't worried if he was gay when we talked to get him married to mini ?

Prathap: Because you wanted that alliance for his money and Mini has so many boy friends with whom she shamelessly hang around in the family home but Sitara is different.

Mythili: Yes, she is different and hooked up with Avinash just to ruin us. I was there at his office to meet her and he said he has a surprise for us and you will need me to console you. I was worried and arrived here. Look what happened, he did as said. He threated to get a restraining order against me to stay away from your daughter. 

Prathap moved out of his seat and sat on the couch looking at the picture of Sitara which was taken during her 7th birthday, the last birthday he celebrated with her. Mythili cursed him for still having that photo and sat next to him holding his hands.

Mythili: Prathap, you should talk to Vamsi or if possible with Avinash to stop them from supporting Sitara. We cannot lose everything and one day Avinash might take over our business and ditch Sitara. He doesn't hold pity for anyone and all that matters to him is business. If you don't stop him then one day our whole family and even Sitara will be left on the road. Do something to save our family.

Prathap: I will talk to Sitara and we shall give her back everything and she will let us live with her. We had enjoyed everything for a long period.

Mythili: Nonsense, she is now his girlfriend and if you give her everything then he might take everthing and dump her on the road. Meet him and try to lure him to sign partnership with us. If he doesn't agree then plead him to let go of Sitara from his life.

Prathap: I will talk to him.

Mythili: We need to get Jitesh and Krithika engaged before Avinash plots another sick game against us. His sister will be a pawn and he will not dare to do anything that will harm our family.

Prathap: Talk to Krithika's mother and let us prepone the engagement.

Mythili was over the moon and immediately called Bhavna and preponed the engagement 2 weeks prior to the actual date.