So That's It

When Camila and Cedric were at the Port Key they finally let go and ended up at the field everyone was still in the stadium. They were all cheering. Not realizing what was happening they had assumed Cedric had won until they saw a body on the ground. Flour screamed. And everyone was in shock.

"No no no no" Enzo kept saying and went running down the stadium. "Get out of my way" Harry went down too. "Camila. Camila please. Please please be ok" Enzo started to cry.

"Camila wake up" Harry said with his voice breaking.

"Stand back. Madam pomfreys taking her to the Hospital wing" Snape had said. Harry stood up backing away. Enzo didn't leave he was still on her side. "Enzo stand back" Snape said again.

"NO!"

"Enzo"

"NO! Shes my sister. Shes my sister." Enzo said weaker and weaker. Harry started to pull him back. "No"

They had started to put her on the bed and started to take her away everyone just watched. Enzo fell on his knees and cried into his hands. Their friends started to go down to him. They were all crying.

Camila was in the Hospital the whole day with all her friends outside waiting in the benches they all tried comforting each other but it didn't help. They were all crying. And Mathew was no where to be found. Inside the Hospital wing Camila having seizures and losing blood. They treated her and when they were done she was still unconscious. Madam Pomfrey left the Hospital Wing. Enzo stood up quickly waiting for what she would say.

"She is in very critical condition but she is stable now you could see her but I have to worn you she hasn't woken up"

"What do you mean by that" Enzo said. Madam Pomfrey looked down.

"She may or not be in a coma" Enzos heart skipped.

"Enzo its ok breath" Theodore said.

"We can see her right"

"Yes yes you can" Madam Pomfrey stepped aside letting them come in.

Enzo saw her on the bed laying there unconscious. He held her hand the whole time. Not letting go. They all stayed with her the whole day. They were more calm now knowing she wasn't dead but they were still sad not knowing if she was in a coma or how long it would take for her to wake up. And they were also pretty nervous not knowing where Mathew was but they had a feeling it had to do something with the "Dark Lord". They knew it wasn't Mathew's fault that this was happening and they knew it wasn't Camilas. They felt bad for both of them. And Enzo. Enzo may not be the one laying unconscious or being held somewhere but he was losing his sister and his best friend. And what hurt him the most was that he just had found her. Camila didn't wake the whole day. And Enzo was still by her side. The last ones there were Enzo, Hermione, Harry, Draco, Theodore, and Pansy. Madam Pomfrey told them to leave when it got late. Everyone listened but Enzo ignored they told him that he had to go but he didn't want to nor did he listen. Madam Pomfrey decided to let him stay for the night but that would be the last time he stayed. Enzo had thanked her and he started to set up his bed and he wanted to stay awake to make sure she was ok but he was so tired that he dozed off.

*Mathew*

When Mathew finally made it to the Manor he went straight up to his room with Tom following him. They entered his room and Mathew closed his door. He turned back around facing Tom walking up to him hugging him tightly and not letting go.

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you so much too" Tom said hugging him back. Tom broke the hug. "To bad your not crying because of me"