Choose a Saga:

Thank you for choosing to participate in the character creation program! I will start with the obvious. As you can see, we can't start character creation without choosing an established saga! Gensokyo is known for having many incidents solved by Reimu Hakurei and her rival Marisa Kirisame. However a variety of incidents differ and may be used to separate important moments in Gensokyo's Landscape. As such, determining where you want the story to take place is VERY important as some OCs may never appear during earlier or even later parts of the timeline, if at all!

A:Classical Era (Touhou 6-8)
B:Religous Era (Touhou 10-13)
C:Early Modern Era (Touhou 14-16)
D:Modern Era (Touhou 17-19. Recommended)

Choose Wisely Now, some OCs won't be available before certain era and some circumstances may cause OCs to never appear if you picked a later era. Its entirely possible to lock out OCs from being Playable or being present at all depending on your choice. (Vote in the Comment Sections, the next part will single down the games around the range of the era taking place, though i recommend Modern Era since Post Touhou 17 and Pre Touhou 17.5 was the Original Setting for the Original Iteration of my Fanfiction.)

So what will it be? A, B, C, or D?