Job Tiebreaker

So the current options are Bullfighter or Exorcist. Sorry, you'll have to hope to find D if you want a Doctor.

Anyways, since these 2 options are the current contenders, ill elaborate on some benefits for each:

Bullfighter: Cultural Occupation of Spain, Bonus to Danmaku, Foreign Cultural Knowledge, Usage of Swords, and Damage to Bovines. Your unique job will pique the interest of those not familiar woth Spanish Culture and nostalgia to those that are. Not to mention you get to wear a Matador's Outfit! Provided you can get it comissioned (Hope Alice is taking requests i guess). Catholicism is available but doesn't have to be your Starting Religion.

Exorcist: Catholic Occupation, Bonus against Youkai, Spirits, and generally anything Unholy. You know Latin as an Extra Language (Historically the Language the Bibles used by Catholics were before Luther made Translations), have the ability to start a branch of Catholicism if no pre existing body of Catholicism exists in Gensokyo. You are Catholic, naturally. And using any type of Magic, or Rival Religious Arts will cause you to lose access to your Miracles until you Repent, if an existing body of Catholicism exists you may also need approval from the powers at be to be reinstated as an Exorcist again. Western Culture Bonuses also apply. Depending on the Branch of Catholicism you found, you may be able to cut some corners on how you must follow the Canon Law or the Church's Doctrine regarding Exorcism if you deem it neccesary (similar to the Kakure Kirishitans who did exactly that).