Occupations Specializations

With that out of the way... Lets see whats on offer.

Unique to Spain:
Arts:Flamenco (Both Genders can have this but Females have Unique Bonuses in Danmaku Duels. Flamenco Dancers will be of the Andalusian Ethnicity and enables Islam as a Religion instead of Catholicism or non religious)
Arts:Bullfighter (Both Genders can have this but Males have Unique Bonuses in Danmaku Duels. Deals additional Damage against Bulls and similar animals and having proficiency with a Sword)
Religious: Father (Become an Ordained Priest of the Catholic Church, opening new opportunities for Religious Interactions such as starting a Church and potentially Miracles too. Outsider becomes a Catholic, Male only. Required if you want to become an Exorcist)

Unique to Europe:
Arts:Football Player (Proficiency in Football and can revive the sport in Gensokyo. Allows for unique fighting style in Danmaku Duels.)
Unemployed:Football Fan/Hooligan (Half the Bonuses above but with the addition of being able to start riots or chants. Has access to the Football Players Unique Combat Style but more limited.)
Religious: Exorcist(Whether ordained by the Catholic Church itself or any existing Catholic Entities residing in Gensokyo, the Outsider becomes an Exorcist, a specialist Priest who dedicates his life to driving out demons and securing both the Villages Safety and Faith as New Converts. Requires the Outsider to be an Ordained Priest (Father) and Catholic, Male Only. The Outsider can become an Exorcist (if not chosen at the start but is a priest)without the Vatican's Approval as long as a legitimate or close to legitimate Catholic Entity in Gensokyo Ordains it so. Starting as an Exorcist assumes Vatican Approval).

General:
Health Care (Doctors, Nurses,etc)
Agriculture (Farmers)
Education (Teachers, Librarians, Tutors)
Business (Accountant, Real Estate)
Construction (Engineers, Mechanics)
Arts (Singers, Dancers, Actors)
Communications (Journalist, Newsreporter)
Hospitality (Chef, Bartender)
Information Technology (Web Developer, Data Analyst)
Law Enforcement (Police)
Sales and Marketing (Telemarketer)
Science (Chemist, Biologist,etc)
Transportation (Chaffeur,Conductor)
Manufacturing (Factory Work)
Military (Army, Navy, Marine Corps,etc).

Note: General Speciliazations can allow for more jobs than shown here as long as ithey fit the appropriate category (Surgeons for Healthcare, Bartender for Hospitality.) and additional details on the perks will be explained IF Chosen. You can also choose to be unemployed which can give you no additional perks and is effectively hard mode (not recommended).

Important: Because Our Outsider is A Young Adult Male, he will have access to bonuses if he chooses Bullfighter and has the ability to become an Ordained Priest or even an Exorcist. Becoming a Priest makes the Outsider a Catholic while becoming a Flamenco Dancers are Andalusian and are able to start as Muslims instead (You can choose Catholicism or Non Religious otherwise).