16. Friends

"Saari Duniya Ek Taraf Hai
Ek Taraf Hai Hum
Har Khushi Toh, Dur Bhaage
Mil Rahe Hai Gham
But When you Smile For Me
World Seems All Right
Yeh Meri Zindagi
Pal Mein Hi Khil Jaaye
Jaane Kyun"

Author's pov:-

"Ansh we...we need to tell Anaya and Ruhi. Shit shit shit" Noor panicked while Avyaansh could just feel that what is there to panic.

"Noor baby what is there to panic?" He asked casually and she gave him a bewildered look.

"No it's girl's rule Ansh. If you date, you need to tell immediately aur maine toh itne din nahi bataya." She explained while he just shook his head not understanding anything.

"Wait tumhare friends ko pata h?" She asked him. "No." He replied straightforward shrugging his shoulder. He could not understand the depth of the situation Noor was in.

"Toh you are not scared ki they'll shout at you?" "Why would they?" "Ahhhh tum samajh nahi rahe Ansh chhodo yarr baat karna hi bekar h tumse toh." She said huffing.

"Noor niche dekho." He said and she looked and jumped hugging him tightly forgetting they were still on the top. Avyaansh asked Noor to do so because she was not stopping her blabberings.

"Ansh dekho kitne upar hai hum, usse bolo niche utare. Hum gir gye toh humari haddiyaan bhi nhi milengi kisi ko." She said pressing her head on his chest making him hold her tight ans laugh loudly.

"Tum hass rahe ho? Mai sach keh rahi hu tumhe samajh kyu nahi aa raha??" She said pulling away from the hug making him disappointed at the distance.

"You talk a lot." He said and pulled her for a kiss from her nape to shut her up. His hands trailing from her cheeks to her lower back. This kiss was different from the previous ones. It was rough but soothing. Aggressive yet loving. Brutal yet passionate.

They were kissing someone for the first time. Avyaansh knew this very well but Noor's sudden reaction about her friends made the whole moment turn into some other direction.

Avyaansh pulled out feeling her breathless. Noor's cheeks turned red at the realisation that she had her first kiss. She was not able to match his eyes and she looked cute while she was stealing glances according to Avyaansh.

Suddenly the ride started again and they came down. Getting off the ride he was just looking at her to say something while she was just looking here and there not understanding what to say.

"Kuch toh kahe aap. Kuch bol hi nahi rahi." He said after 5 minutes of patience.

"Pakka bolu?" She looked suspicious. "Haan." He said. "Tum mujhe batao n mai Ruhi Anaya se kya kahu?" She said sheepishly and he groaned thinking NOT AGAIN!!!

"Okay unhe jaa kar bolo ki you were dating me and now we are getting married." He said casually but seriously.

"Itna aasan nahi hota. Achha ek kaam karte h kal tum bhi apne friends ko bulana and mai bhi then dono sath mein btayenge okay?" She asked thinking if Avyaansh would be there then the situation would be less chaotic.

"Okay as you say." He said holding her hands and pulling her towards the car.

Dropping her home, he too left for his warehouse to complete his work.

————————————————————

The next day, the couple invited their friends for lunch at some restaurant.

Ruhi and Anaya reached first and sat in some private lounge waiting for Noor not knowing that there will be a bomb blast in few minutes.

Entering the restaurant, Rannvijay, Neil and Ekansh to made their way towards the same lounge as guided by Avyaansh earlier.