𝟷𝟺. ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Its now a week later and ive had three more therapy sessions, I know its going to be a while before I fully heal but I really think its helping. Things have been better around the tower, im still a bit on edge around them and vise versa but we're on the right track.
Luckily its still cold out so nobody's questioned the long sleeved ive been wearing. Nobody except Peter. Normally when we go out I make him hold my hoodie and never keep it on but lately ive been wearing one 24/7. He asked me about it a few days ago but I quickly shut it down.

Me, my dad, Pepper and Natasha all agreed a few days ago that I should start school again so in around ten minutes Happy's driving me there and honestly im weirdly excited. Although ive been texting and calling my friends its not the same as seeing them in person.

"Happy requests your presence outside immediately." Friday booms cutting me from my thoughts. I roll my eyes and jump off the couch and head towards where he used to wait.

 I roll my eyes and jump off the couch and head towards where he used to wait

(the outfit- you can imagine something else)

The second I get out of the car I hear distant running towards me and before Happy can even get down the road, Ned and Mj are next to me bombarding me with questions- even though we texted yesterday- and Peter pulls me into a hug. "Ive missed you." He whispers and I laugh at his clingyness. "I saw you yesterday Peter." I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek before returning my focus back to our friends as we walk into the building. "So whats first period?" I ask, forgetting my timetable at home. She informs me that we have Maths together so we say our goodbyes to the boys and head to our classroom.

As soon as we step into the classroom everyones eyes turn to me. Immediately my public persona comes out and I wink at everyone and strut to my seat next to Mj at the back. What? Im a Stark. I have a reputation to maintain.

Its been two lessons and i've already finished all the work and most of the catch up work ive missed and im so bored. I have this class with Mj aswell but shes got her headphones in and is drawing people in crisis. Ooo! I should annoy my dad. I pull out my phone and go onto his contact.

ᴍᴇ
dad:(
dad:(

ᴅᴀᴅ:)
What? Are you okay?

ᴍᴇ
no im bored
can u get Strange to open a portal to my classroom
itll be funny

ᴅᴀᴅ:)
No. Stop texting in class.
Also the teams going to be home late tonight, we have a meeting with Fury.

ᴍᴇ
is it about me??
also can i go out then

ᴅᴀᴅ:)
Yeah im sorry kid. Dont worry nothing will happen we just have to inform him. Besides I think he loves you more than all of us combined.
And no. I want you home by 5pm. It's dangerous in the dark.

ᴍᴇ
okay whatevs
bye dad:)

ᴅᴀᴅ:)
Bye short stack.

I shut my phone off and carry on with the catch up work from my time off. And I am definitely going out tonight.