Chapter 2

Aliah's * POV *
I looked at my phone and got a text from Emily.
E: hey why aren't you here ?
A: what ?
E: my party. Remember ?
A ohh yea sorry Hang on just a second.
" hey guys, Emily's party is tonight do you guys want to go? " I said. " YES " Melina says. " I'm gonna go home. I forgot family is coming over " Bella says. " ok. Well drop you off. " I say. " let's go get ready. " Melina says. We go in Melina's bathroom and start to get ready.

Cameron's * POV *
We all go upstairs and go into our gaming room. We get on the Xbox and start to play a game. " so who are those girls downstairs ? " jack said. " that's Melina, Bella, and Aliah. " I say. " who is who? " Jack said. " Bella is the one with the red ends on her hair, Melina is the one that had her hair down, and Aliah is the one with the bun. " I said. " that Melina chick is hot. " Sammy says. " that's my sister. Do anything to her and I will kill you. " I say. He puts his hands up in surrender. " so what's that girl Aliah like? " Jack says. " why do you want to know? " I say. " because. Why do you like her ? " jack said. " no no no no, Melina would kill me. We're just friends. " I said. He nodded. " I'm going to get something to drink. Do you guys want anything? " I say. They shake their heads no.

I go downstairs and into the kitchen. I grab a glass and get water. Aliah walks into the kitchen. " hey, Melina wants to know if you and your friends want to go to a party with us. " she says. I turn around and look her up and down. Wow, she looks hot. " ya, let me go get them " I say. I run up the stairs and go in my room. " come on we're going to a party " I said. They get up and walk downstairs with me. Aliah and Jack lock eyes and Aliah smiles. I walk in between them. " let's go " I said walking to our cars. We went in different cars. The girls went in Melina's car and we went in mine.

Aliah's * POV *
We got out of the car and I can already hear the music from the driveway. We walk in and go to the kitchen. Melina gets a drink and downs it. I feel someone touch my shoulder I turn around. " hey I'm Jack. " he says reaching for my hand. I shake his hand. " I'm Aliah " I say yelling over the music. " here have a drink " he says pouring two shots. He hands one to me. I shake my head. " no thank you, I don't drink " I say. He shrugs and drinks both of the shots. " come on let's go dance " he says and takes my hand he brings me to the dance floor/ living room area.

I'm dancing with jack when someone grabs my hips and spins me around to them. It was Cameron. " I don't know if you should be hanging out with him. " Cameron says. " I'll be fine " I say. I go to turn back around but he grabs my hand. " I'm serious Aliah. " he says with his face close to mine. " why do you care ? " I say. " I don't. " he says. " obviously you do, you wouldn't be talking to me right now if you didn't " I said. He squeezes my hand and let's go of it. " just be careful. " he says. I nod. I dance with Jack but I'm looking at Cameron. He looks at me and I quickly look away.

" I'm gonna take a break " I said to Jack. He nods. I sit down on the couch and cross my arms. Cameron walks towards me and sits next to me. " are you having fun? " he says. I nod. I'm lying, he laughs and says " you're lying. But don't worry I'm not having much fun either. " he says. I laugh.

1 hour later
I was wandering around by myself looking for Cameron. I look over and a guy is walking over to me. " hey, do you want to go upstairs ? " he says getting closer to me. " I don't even know you "I say backing away. " Come on let's just have some fun "he says tugging the top of my shirt making it show my shoulder. I jerk away. " stop. Back off " I say angrily. He keeps getting closer. I back away to the point of where I'm against a wall. His chest is now on mine. I try to push him off but he doesn't budge. He starts to kiss my neck. " stop! " I say pushing him with all of my strength. He still doesn't move. " please stop! Stop! " I say and knee him in the balls.

He bends over in pain and slams his hands against the wall on both sides of my head. I flinch. I dip under his arms and walk away quickly but he grabds my wrist. " ow! " I say trying to yank my arm from his grip. He doesn't let go. " let go of me! " I say pulling my arm. He tightens his grip and starts to bend my wrist backwards. I wince in pain. Someone pushes him making him let go of my hand. " she said stop " the guy says. It was Cameron. " and what are you going to do pretty boy " he says pushing Cameron. Cameron punches him on the cheek. And walks away grabbing my hand.

He takes me into the backyard. No one was back there. " I told you to be careful " he said. " I was being careful. I didn't do anything wrong. " I say. " obviously you did. You knew a guy would come on to you if you dressed like that " he says. I furrow my eye brows together. " like what ? " I say. " like.. You know. Like that. " he says. " do I look like a slut or something ? " I say. He shakes his head and groans in frustration. " no, you look... You look- " he was about to say but Jack cut him off. " hot. You look hot. " jack says walking towards us. I look at Jack and then look at Cameron. " do I really ? " I said not believing them.

" yes " they both say at the same time. " so , you're saying I shouldn't have dressed like this? " I said. " yes " Cameron says. " what would you rather have me wear Cameron, honestly " I say getting annoyed. " not like that. I don't like guys coming on to you like that. " he says. " I'm not your little sister. You can't tell me not to wear something. " I said. " I don't see you as my little sister. " he says raising his voice. " what do you see me as then? " I say. " nothing, never mind. I'll back off. " he said storming off. I look at Jack confused, he shrugs. I walk after Cameron.
---------------------
I hope you guys like this chapter. 😘