Chapter 6

Aliah's * POV *
I woke up to see a shirtless Cameron laying next to me. I smile and get up. I stretch and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I change into black spandex and a sweatshirt.

I go down stairs and make a bowl of cereal. I go to sit down but the door bell rings. I open the door and its Melina. Oh god. " hey do you know where Cameron is? " she says.

" uhh I'm not sure. " I say. All of a sudden I feel arms wrap around my waist.

Cameron's * POV *
My eyes and still closed. I walk down the stairs and walk to Aliah. I close my eyes from being so tired and wrap my arms around her waist.

My eyes slowly open And I see Melina. " You've got to be fucking kidding me " Melina and I say at the same time. I move my arms from around Aliah's waist.

" what the hell is this? " she says. " what does it look like. " I say annoyed. " are you guys fucking ? " she says with a disgusted tone in her voice. " oh my god no! " Aliah says. " I wish. " I say.

Aliah looks at me with wide eyes and I wink at her. She giggles and rolls her eyes. " oh my god. " Melina says. " why didn't you tell me Aliah? We've always told each other everything. " she says.

" I'm sorry. I wanted to, I really did. We were going to tell you I just couldn't find the right time.I'm so sorry Mel " Aliah says and hugs Melina.

Melina hugs her back. " it's ok. But don't ever lie to me again. Ok? Pinky promise. "  she says. Aliah holds out her pinky and they pinky promise.

" Cameron Ill cover for you. Mom is flipping out. But I need to talk to you later. " Melina said glaring at me. Oh god. " ok " I say. " bye you guys. " she says leaving. " bye " Aliah and I say.

Aliah closes the door and walks back into the kitchen. She goes to the fridge and pours her self orange juice. She sits down and eats her cereal.

She finishes and puts her bowl in the sink. I walk behind her. " are we not going to talk about what just happened? " I said. She just puts her bowl in the dishwasher.

" talk about what? Melina is ok with us. " she says. " I didn't want to talk about Melina. " I say wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my hands under her sweatshirt on her stomach.

She freezes and I draw circles with my finger tips on her hip bones. She accidentally knocks over a glass and she quickly picks it up and puts it in the sink.

"I-I uh I don't know what you're talking about. " she says walking away. I chuckle and roll my eyes.

Aliah's * POV *
" I-I uh don't know what you're talking about " I say walking away. I walk upstairs and into my room. Cameron follows me and I lay on my bed. I get on my phone. He takes my phone out of my hand.

" give me my phone. " I say sitting up. " nope " he said standing up and facing his back to me. " cam give it to me. " I say reaching for it. He jerks his hand away.

I wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head on his shoulder. I lift my head up and let my lip slowly drag over his shoulder. He turns around and kisses me. I kiss back and slowly reach for my phone.

I take it out of his hands and pull away. " thank you " I say smiling and laying back on my bed. " I hate you " he says walking towards the bed. " no you don't. " I say sitting up.

" yes I do " he says crossing his arms. I get off the bed and walk over to him. " no " I say putting a hand on my hip. He nods his head. I wrap my arms around his neck and barely brush my lips against his.

" fine " I say turning around and walking back to my bed. He grabs my hips and spins me around. He pulls me close and squeezes my hips. " ok, I don't " he says smirking.

I smile and kiss him. He passionately kisses me back. I wrap my arms around his neck and still don't break the kiss. I pull away and rest my forehead against his.

He rubs his thumb over my lip and just zoned out. " cam? " I say. " sorry. You're just... Really beautiful. " he says surprising me and himself. I crash my lips to his and he pushes me up against the wall.

He slowly slides his hands down to my butt. He rests his hands there and squeezes. I jump and pull away from the kiss. " I'm sorry if that was too far- " I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips and smirking. I kiss him again.

He hesitates at first but kisses me back. I play with his hair and he starts to kiss my cheek bone. He kisses my jaw and down to my neck. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing.

He stops and groans. He looks at me with an annoyed look on his face. I try to hold back a laugh but I couldn't. I laugh and go answer my phone.

It was my mom.
" hello? "
" hi honey, sorry I didn't wake you up this morning. I was running late for work. Is everything ok at the house? "
" uhh yeah, everything's  fine "
" alright I'll be home around 6. Love you "
" love you too. "

i hang up and throw my phone on the bed. " who was it. " Cameron said. " it was just my mom " I said. " ok. Now where were we? " he said walking to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

He kisses my neck and moves his hands down. He squeezes my butt and I put my finger under his chin. I bring his face up to mine and kiss him. I lightly bite his lip.

He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. " you're.... really really good at this for a virgin " he said squeezing my hips. I pull away. " what makes you think I'm a virgin? " I said. " well I just assumed. " he said.

My eyes widen. " wow ok " I said.
" no, not in a bad way " he said. " how could you mean that in a good way? " I say. He presses his lips together. " at least your good at it " he says.

I roll my eyes and push him off of me. I lay on my bed and go on my phone. " oh come on Aliah. " he says sitting next to me and putting his hand on my stomach and making circles with his finger tips.

I pick his hand up and move it off. " that ship has sailed buddy " I said. He groans and lays down. I lay on my side and he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me against him.

He snuggles his head into the crook off my neck and I smile. We both slowly fall asleep into a deep nap.

------------
Sorry I haven't updated in so long!! I've just been really busy with school and everything. I will really try to update more often. Thank you guys for 180 Reads!! Love you😘