Chapter 5

Aliah's * POV *
Sammy and I walked outside. I stood there. I started to go back inside but Sammy stopped me. " where are you going ? " he says. " I didn't drive here so I'm going to see if Cameron or Melina can drop me off. " I say.

" oh, I can take you. We just have to stop at my house so I can change. " he says. " oh ok. Thank you " I said surprised at his gesture. He nods his head. We get in the car and he starts the car.

We pull out of the drive way and he starts going towards his house. He taps the wheel nervously. " ok I have to ask you a question. " he says. " yea? " I say.

" does Melina like me? " he says. " probably. " I say. He smiles and looks down. " aw does Sammy have a crush. " I said. He blushes. " oh man, is.... is Sammy blushing ? " I say poking him.

" shut up. " he says laughing and pushing me. I laugh. We get to his house and I realize it's right across the street from my house. " you live right across the street from me. " I said.

" really? How have we not seen each other before. " he says. I shrug. " I'm gonna go to my house and change. Let's meet back here " I said. He nods and I run across the street to my house. I change into comfy shorts and a black sweatshirt.

I grab my phone charger and run back over to Sammy's. I knock on the door and he opens it. " are you ready? " I said. " not yet I need your help " he says. He opens the door wider for me to come in.

I walk in and he takes me up to his room. " what should I wear. A sweatshirt and basketball shorts, or sweatpants and a tshirt. " he said.

" sweatpants and tshirt " I say. He nods and takes the outfit. He goes to the bathroom, puts it on and walks out. " ok let's go " he says grabbing his car keys and phone.

We get to Melina's house and walk in. They weren't in the living room. " where are they? " he said. " they're in the fun room. " I say walking up the stairs with him behind me.

" the fun room? " he said. " ya. It has a foosball table, games, and all that good stuff. When we were younger we would call it the fun room and the name just kind of stuck. " I said. " ohh ok. " he says. Right before we go in the room Sam stops me.

" wait. Do I look ok? " he says. I look at him. I lick my thumbs and clean stuff off of the corner of his mouth. " really Aliah? " he says laughing. " oh god I'm so sorry. I just mom'd you. " I say. He laughs. I fix his hair and give him a thumbs up.

We walk into the room and Cameron and Melina are sitting there arguing over what movie to watch. " come on let's watch a scary movie. " Cameron said. " no Cameron, you know I hate scary movies. " Melina said. Melina turns around and looks at us.

" let's ask them. Guys should we watch a scary movie or an action. " Melina said. " scary movie " Sammy and I say at the same time. Melina groans. We all laugh. They put on insidious chapter 3. We all sit down when I realize the lights were still on.

" will you turn the lights off. " I ask Melina. She was the closest to the light switch. She reaches for it knowing she won't get it. " too far " she says. I groan and go to get up but Cameron interrupts me. " I got it. " he says.

Melina looks at me surprised. I look at her the same way. He gets a blanket and sits next to me. I rest my hand under the blanket on my thigh. Cameron takes my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I look at him and smile. He smiles at me and leans in to kiss me. I push his face away. He sighs. " I'm gonna go make popcorn " I say getting up. " I'll show you where it is. " Cameron said getting up and walking out of the room with me.

We get into the kitchen and I automatically walk to the cabinet where the popcorn is. " you know you didn't have to come with me I knew where then popcorn wa- " he cuts me off by grabbing my hips, spinning me around and kissing me. I automatically kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck. He grips onto my torso and presses our bodies together to deepen the kiss.