Chapter 1

Aliah's * POV *
I wake up to my best friends Melina and Bella jumping on my bed. " WAKE UP ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! " Melina yells. I groan and pull the blanket over my head as they get down. Bella pulls the blanket off and Melina drags me out of bed and onto the floor. " God ok, I'm up ! "I say getting off of the floor.

I unplug my phone from the charger and check the time. It's 11 o'clock. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. " so where are we going today? " I say brushing my hair and straightening it. " we're going to cams drag race " Melina says quietly. " what? Melina I can't. Drag racing is illegal. " I say. Cameron is Melina's brother. " come on, you've never been to one before. " she says. I groan. " fine but just this once. " I say.

" what are we going to do until then? " Bella says. " let's go get something to eat and then go to six flags. " I say. They nodded. I changed into a parental advisory crop top, high waisted shorts and white converse. I put on my make up and we leave.

We're at the race and all of the racers get ready. Cameron walks over to us. " hey Melina, bella, and wow Aliah " he says. " I'm surprised you aren't at home to scared to actually do anything. " he says smirking. I roll my eyes and cross my arms. " alright ladies. It's time for me to go. He kisses Bella on the cheek and then slowly kisses mine. I flinch away. He smirks with amusement. " ok Cameron go away " Melina says pushing him. He laughs. " ok! I'm going I'm going " he says putting his helmet on. He gets in his car and everyone racing starts their engines. A girl wearing barely any clothing walks in between the cars.

She raises both of hands that are holding flags. Cameron grips the steering wheel and looks at me. He looks at the girl. She puts both of her hands down signaling for the, to go. They all drive away quickly.

After the race Cameron walks over to us. He won. He holds up the trophy that's in his hand. We all clap. He walks over to me. " now that I won the race I guess you get to be my prize. " he says wrapping his arm around my waist. I jump and move his hand. No guy has ever done that to me before. He laughs. " sorry, I forgot you haven't had a boyfriend since 5th grade " he says. " shut up, at least I'm not a man whore " I say. He rolls his eyes.

" alright come on, let's go to my house. " Melina says. We all go and get in her car. Cameron sits next to me. He closes the door shut. We start driving. He yawns. " I'm so tired " he says. A few minutes later he lays his head on my shoulder I don't do anything. I don't know what to do. Melina laughs. " Cameron stop messing with her. " she said. He laughs and gets up. We finally get to her house. " alright. Bella and I are going to get pizza, Aliah do you want to come ? " Melina says.

" no I'm too lazy. You guys will be back in like 10 minutes right ? " I say, they nod. " ok bye! " she says. They leave and close the door. I walk up the stairs and Cameron follows me. I walk into Melina's room and lay on her bed. Cameron goes to his room and then the shower. About 20 minutes later, I'm on my phone and Cameron walks in with just a towel around his waist. My eyes widen at his abs. I zoned out. " hello " he says snapping in front of my face. I quickly look up at him. " I know I'm a pretty nice sight to see " he says. I roll my eyes " what are you even doing in here? " I say.

" I need to use Melina's brush. " he says. I laugh. " you still use her brush? You've been doing that since kindergarten " I say. He rolls his eyes and walks out. Ok? I go back on my phone when I hear the front door open. I run down stairs. " what took you guys so long ? " I say. " sorry there was a really long line. " Bella says. I nod.

We all sat down and started eating pizza. I was about to take a bite of my pizza but Cameron took it from my hand and ate it. I glared at him. He smiled, I laughed. I grabbed another piece and took a bite. When we were finished eating I got up and checked the time on my phone. It was 12:38am. " do you guys want to stay the night ? " Melina says. " I don't know. I might just go home tonight " I say. " come on Aliah please ? " Melina says. " ya come on " bella says. " yes girl lets have a slumber party " Cameron says in a girly voice flopping his hands around. We all laugh.

" ok ok. " I say. Cameron walks upstairs. " come on let's watch a movie " Melina says. " hang on let me change. Do I have any clothes I have left over here ? " I say. " yea they're in the top left drawer. " Melina says. I nod and go upstairs. I change into a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I pull my hair up into a messy bun and wash my face off. I go back downstairs. We all sit on the couch and Melina puts on clueless. About 20 minutes into the movie someone knocks on the door. Melina stands up and gets it. " Cameron your friends are here !! " she yells. She waves them to come in. 2 guys walk in.

Melina turns to me and raises her eyebrows. I give her a confusing look until I see the two guys. They're gorgeous. We were all staring at them in awe when Cameron comes down. " this is Sammy Wilkinson, and Jack Gilinsky. " Cameron says. They both smile and go upstairs.
-------------------------------
Ok that was the first chapter guys I hope you like it ! 😘