That Day

Donald's POV:

After Della got lost in space Donald was getting everything packed to move himself and his nephews to move in the house boat, they haven't hatched yet luckily so it was easier for Donald. "Your still packing?" "Yes, and I'll take the kids with me." "Well you better hurry up!" Scourge slammed the door shut and Donald scoffed. His sister is now gone and he was gonna make sure his nephews were kept safe. He picked up the last box and went to take it to the car.

Scourges POV:

He started at Donald with a cold stare and once Donald got near him they started to argue "You know Della wants her kids with be with Family!" "I'm keeping her kids safe by taking them away from those Dangerous Adventures! I'm not going to lose them like her!" Scourge was about to yell back but they could hear glass breaking and laughter.

No one's POV:

Both quickly ran inside to where the laughter was coming from and once they went they were mortified on what they saw, Magica holding one of the eggs with an evil smirk on her face. "Welcome back scourgey! I was waiting for you." "Magica De spell!? How did you get out!? I trapped you in my dime!" "Let's say I had some help, we made a deal and now she runs loose freely." Donald turned red "LET MY EGG GO!" "Why should I? I want to cause scourge the same pain like he did with me! Plus thanks to that "Della" being gone you two gave me the opportunity to strike. Ta Ta!" Magic raised her staff and was going to leave but Donald immediately went to her but he was a second too late and she was gone with one of the eggs. Donald looked around but nothing. Tears fell through his eyes and he looked at scourge and loudly whispered "Don't you ever come near me and the kids EVER again." Scourge could hear what Donald said and before he could say anything Donald grabbed the two eggs and ran out of the manor and drove off. Scourge felt like his heart now has a hole that could never be healed even through time.

Magicas POV:

Magica got back at her place, she found a place to live before acting her revenge. She looked at the Egg and made an evil smile "Now I have something to have that scourge wouldn't dare to hurt" she laughed again till a crack sound was made. "Wait what-" the egg cracked open and a duckling looked at her with a smile with his ocean blue eyes "Oh no- does that mean the other 2 hatched? No matter one is enough" she set the baby duckling down on a table and looked at him. "Well I guess I can name you, I need something to call you by anyways." She looked at her dripping potions then at the ducklings eyes, she went on like that for a bit then got it "I guess Naming you Dewey wouldn't be to bad, welcome to your life Dewey." She said with a smirk with a few chuckles.

(Well I guess Dewey will have a... interesting life style- but I hope you enjoyed and I'll try getting the next part out soon!)