Present

No one's POV:

Huey and Louie were walking back from school while they were chatting "Louie?" "Yeah?" "Do you think it would be awesome if we had a third brother? Like triples!" "I mean yeah it could be cool but dealing with you and your Junior WoodChuck thing is already enough for me." Huey rolled his eyes and open the boats door they put their stuff down and went into the kitchen "Alright Louie, we have to make Uncle Donald a great lunch for his new job! It's great he found a new one" "Yeah but what are we gonna make? He comes back in 10 or 15 minutes." Huey took out his woodchuck guide book and looked through "We can make a sandwich along with small plate of fries and a salad and a dessert." "Huey, this isn't good enough, we need something bigger and I got just the thing."

Donald's POV:

Donald was pretty tired, with the new job he gotten, but it was worth it if it kept the boys safe from whatever scourge adventures brought to the table. He unlocked the door and saw smoke coming out "oh boy.." he ran in and saw Huey and Louie trying to cook something but ultimately messed up and both yelled "Uncle Donald!?" "Boys!" After a few minutes the fire and smoke were gone and the 2 boys were sitting at the table "What were you two thinking!?" "Sorry Uncle Donald.. we wanted to make you a special lunch for the new job you got." Donald sighed and sat next to them. "Listen, I know you two want to be supportive, but you can do that by staying in line. I'll make lunch today and you two are ban from the stove till you are 13 years old." "Aw man" the two boys said. Donald just did a soft smile.

Dewey's POV:

I was playing with the spiders I found in the boxes while my mom was making some serum, I was told to stay away from it and wait till my training could start. She told me about her enemies but the one she told me was her greatest enemy was Scrooge McDuck and his family, she hasn't got into depth with it yet but I told myself I would defeat him and his family so average her and make her proud. "Dewey! training is now in session!" "Coming mom!" I grabbed the blue necklace and ran past my mirror but I walked back and looked at my eye, one was like my mom's but the others looked.. weird. But felt more natural somehow. "Dewey!!" I snapped out of it and ran outside. "What are we doing today!? What kind of spells are we going to use!? Teleportation? Invisibility? THE SHADOW SPELL!?" "Calm down, we are actually learning protection spells. You need to learn how to use these when we are gonna take down Scrooge McDuck." "But they sound boring!" "Too bad, put your hair up so we can start." I did as I was told and the training begun.

Huey's POV:

Uncle Donald was driving us somewhere but he didn't tell us but I could tell that his face was giving off regret anger emotions. "Where do you think we are going?" I whispered to Louie "I don't know man, I just hope it isn't the Dentist." He whispered back. After a while Uncle Donald stop and he started to talk? "Mrs. B! Open up! Let me in before he comes back-" then a yell came from behind "What are you doing in my way!?" Both me and Louie looked we didn't believe our eyes, it was THE Scrooge McDuck!

No ones POV:

Huey and Louie saw Donald and Scrooge who were practically yelling at each other, "Look I just want you to watch over your great Nephews while I head out and get some work done" "WE ARE NEPHEWS TO SCROOGE MCDUCK!? AWWWWW!!!" "Ignore that" "I thought you never wanted me near them or you ever again." "Well things change Uncle Scoorge." Donald took Huey and Louie out of the car and walked towards Scrooge, He looked at them.. Red and Green. Feels incomplete, because he knew it was incomplete. "Listen boys, I need you to behave, no lying, stealing or horsing around." "Yes Uncle Donald!" The two boys said Donald Looked at Scrooge and whispered "Don't tell them about.. him." Scrooge nodded and Donald left leaving him with the boys. Scrooge put them in the limo and they headed to the manor, Scrooge sat there reading his newspaper while the boys looked out his property with awe. Once they got there Scrooge went inside and shut the door, Mrs. Bleakly let them in and served them sandwich's. Beakly told Scrooge "Spend some time with your Great Nephews. You've been running from them for to long" she left the room and Scrooge looked to his right and the two boys were right there "W-" "How come you never visited us!?" "Is it because you're old and tired!?" "You own the both of us a lot of gifts!" Scrooge flinched a bit to the word 'Both' "you mean for the three of us" he thought the two boys kept rambling on and Scrooge snapped his fingers, they looked at him with confusion but then both of them were tied up and dragged away by something in the halls.

"Ah, much better."