Four

In the following days, these feelings consume Yoongi more and more than he cares to admit. Unsure of where it might lead them both. The challenge is this: keep his infatuation hidden from everyone. It will be even more challenging than he ever imagined.

How long can he pretend not to care when confronted with such raw and visceral desires?

Weeks pass and the guys have their next comeback. "Break a leg, guys. Have fun, and I'll see you guys after the show in the dressing room." Nova wishes the seven men good luck and retreats to her spot during the performance.

As the concert begins, Yoongi struts onto the stage with confidence. His eyes scan the crowd until they land on Nova, watching her from afar. The performance itself is a blur of explosive energy and raw talent. The group mesmerizes the audience with their synchronized moves and harmonious voices.

Yoongi can't shake the thought of Nova lurking somewhere among the spectators. She has wrapped her plump body up in whatever outfit she chose for this occasion.

It only fuels his desire for her further, making him perform with an added vigor that surprises even him. As the rest of the band members prepare for their grand exit, Yoongi lingers onstage. He is taking a moment to catch his breath and gather his thoughts.

As he turns to leave, he spots Nova waiting in the wings. A dark grin tugs at the corners of his mouth as he approaches her, his voice low and edged with wanton intent. "Looks like fate has other plans for us tonight," he murmurs. Reaching out to caress her cheek in a tender touch, despite his usual gruff demeanor.

He pauses to drink in her reaction. As he waits for her response, he leads her backstage to continue their private rendezvous. Yoongi's obsession with Nova grows stronger with each passing day. Threatening to consume him whole.

The affectionate gesture after weeks of cold indifference from the rapper surprises Nova. Despite how he treats her, she can't stay aloof with him. "You looked fabulous on stage, Yoongi-ssi."

"Only because I had a certain someone in mind while performing," Yoongi replies with a coy smile as he wraps a possessive arm around Nova's waist. Lust fuels his possessiveness more than love. Despite that, his protective instinct is there nonetheless.

As they reach his designated hiding spot, he pins Nova against the cool wall. Molding her plush form against his own, their lips crash together in hunger. The tension between them was palpable, even after weeks apart.

Yoongi breaks away, his breathing ragged and his brown eyes glazed with desire. In a low, menacing tone, he says, "It's fate that will reveal its plan for us." Lifting her in a bridal style, he carries her inside his private room.

Yoongi shuts the door behind them, setting Nova on the couch with care. His eyes never leave hers as he strips them both bare. The persistent yearning within him burns hot, now that they are finally reunited. Driving him to demand more, to take more, and to give less of himself than before.

This newfound intimacy only serves to deepen the emotional ties between them. Whether they choose to acknowledge it or not. Lost in the heat of their reunion, Yoongi claims Nova's body once again. He fulfills his primal needs for a brief period.

"Fuck, I forgot how big you are. You stretch me soooo good Yoongi-ssi." Yoongi grunts approving Nova's remark. His thrusts become more forceful in response to her words.

He relishes the sound of her voice, growing hoarse with pleasure as she calls out his name and praises his size. They move in perfect sync. Their moans fill the quiet room. It's like a symphony of carnal joy.

As Yoongi nears his climax, he grips Nova's hips harder, pulling her closer still. In a moment of pure animalistic passion, any semblance of control slips away. As waves of ecstasy wash over them both, Yoongi loses himself.